Murcielago

On 12/9/2019 at 8:05 PM, cazden121 said:

This is my all time favorite scrapper build and I wanted to share mine!

This build has soft-cap defense to all positions BEFORE Incarnates, perma-hasten with only one application of Force Feedback +recharge, Soul Drain is more or less perma with a few applications of Force Feedback. AoE is actually pretty respectable with Fireball, Shield Charge and Pyro/Void Judgement. Having a fully slotted Char comes in handy more often than I ever thought it would (LGTF anyone?) but also was a great place to get some amazing defense bonuses. Let me know what you think!

I am not a huge fan of shadow maul, it has really low dpa, but for added AoE it isn't bad. I just wish the devs would have put another PBAoE power in DM. 

11 hours ago, Murcielago said:

I am not a huge fan of shadow maul, it has really low dpa, but for added AoE it isn't bad. I just wish the devs would have put another PBAoE power in DM. 

Mostly there as a mule for the +Global Crit chance. I use it sometimes, whenever the perfect situation arises, or if I'm exemplared. Other than that it's purely for the set that is in it. I've made and remade this build a lot and this seems to be the most optimal for what I wanted. My only pre-reqs were Soft capped defense to all positions and perma hasten. So anything outside of that wasn't really a goal for me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later
On 12/11/2019 at 6:55 AM, Murcielago said:

Looks like your wish was granted 

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/15822-focused-feedback-dark-melee-update/

Also looks like I don't need to edit my build because I already have dark Consumption slotted. 

Edited by Broken_Prey

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

28 minutes ago, cazden121 said:

I just creamed a little bit. The only downside is now I have to remake my builds! 

I have DC in my build but now I'm think SM might be good too. So I'll have to play around with my build to see if I can fit it in. 

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

3 minutes ago, Broken_Prey said:

I have DC in my build but now I'm think SM might be good too. So I'll have to play around with my build to see if I can fit it in. 

My Dark/Shield has both, but I’ll have to find slots for DC. It currently only has a +5 Acc/End/Rch. I’ve made and remade my Dark/Shield so many times... the current build is so tight. Might have to make drastic changes to get that mini nuke adequately slotted. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cazden121 said:

My Dark/Shield has both, but I’ll have to find slots for DC. It currently only has a +5 Acc/End/Rch. I’ve made and remade my Dark/Shield so many times... the current build is so tight. Might have to make drastic changes to get that mini nuke adequately slotted. 

Make a second build

Respec will be required for me but love the change

Edited by hejtmane

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

The new chance to heal IO in the Power Transfer set is God tier in Dark Consumption. You thought Dark/Shield was good with ONE heal? How about another that can heal you for upwards of 600 HP? Did I mention that the same power than can now heal you can also hit even leveled mobs for 600 damage BEFORE Soul Drain? I can’t even explain how awesome this is!

BAA0C9DD-79AE-4488-9D86-EF9DCEB0E656.jpeg

Edited by cazden121
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Neogumbercules said:

I know this thread is about DM/Shield but I just did 416 DPS on a slap dash DM/Bio (with t4s and my robot drones lore pet out) and wowzers! 

I think at this point the hype for the changes to Dark Melee are all that matter. Still doing testing on Dark Consumption.. It hits harder than Midnight Grasp when in point blank. I hit a Praefectus Castrorum boss for over 2300 damage with Dark Consumption and a Critical... Absolutely whacky.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cazden121 said:

I think at this point the hype for the changes to Dark Melee are all that matter. Still doing testing on Dark Consumption.. It hits harder than Midnight Grasp when in point blank. I hit a Praefectus Castrorum boss for over 2300 damage with Dark Consumption and a Critical... Absolutely whacky.

Yeah I was using it in the rotation. I'm not sure if it made a huge difference to DPS overall but it was still great even as an ST attack. I also crushed AE 125 with DM/Shield because of DC being so good. One things for sure, my next main will definitely be DM. 

11 hours ago, Murcielago said:

Dark/Shield is now the best combo, fight me.

I always thought it was till I played my WM/Bio. With the change I might still like my WM/bio better but it's a lot closer now.