Need macro for combining Insirations

Rerun

Hi all,

would someone be so kind as to post up a macro I can use to combine any and all insps into blues? Seems I'm always runnin outta blues lol.

I've tried googling, but none of those that I have found seem to work.

Thank you all so much  :)

Hi all,

would someone be so kind as to post up a macro I can use to combine any and all insps into blues? Seems I'm always runnin outta blues lol.

I've tried googling, but none of those that I have found seem to work.

Thank you all so much  :)

There is a command that can do it

/insp_combine [source inspiration] [target  inspiration]

But given that there are 8 inspiration types, that would mean you need 7 commands.  I’m not sure a macro can handle it (they can be temperamental sometimes)

But if you wrote it, it would look something like this:

/macro CAB insp_combine insight "catch a breath"$$insp_combine enrage "catch a breath"$$insp_combine luck "catch a breath"$$insp_combine respite "catch a breath"$$insp_combine sturdy "catch a breath"$$insp_combine "break free" "catch a breath"$$insp_combine awaken "catch a breath"

If you were OK with a bind tied to a key as opposed to a macro button on the powers tray you could do this

/bind [key] insp_combine insight "catch a breath"$$insp_combine enrage "catch a breath"$$insp_combine luck "catch a breath"$$insp_combine respite "catch a breath"$$insp_combine sturdy "catch a breath"$$insp_combine "break free" "catch a breath"$$insp_combine awaken "catch a breath"

were [key] is any key you want...hope this helps...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

https://web.archive.org/web/20120904041854/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=125603

if you deny an inspiration or two at the p2w you can fit a powexec_name at the end with your three most used powers and replace them in your tray with macros. that way using those will automatically combine insps. have to have the actual power icons somewhere visible to see when they're up though.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120904041854/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=125603

if you deny an inspiration or two at the p2w you can fit a powexec_name at the end with your three most used powers and replace them in your tray with macros. that way using those will automatically combine insps. have to have the actual power icons somewhere visible to see when they're up though.

I would love it if we could get Macros to display like normal power icons

I would love it if we could get Macros to display like normal power icons

Healix has a great post for this - be sure to give her Inf!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,3976.msg28834.html#msg28834

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

those can make it appear with the icon but afaik there's no current way to make the macro count down like a regular power. unless there were some way to link it to the power it's executing i don't think it'd be possible since buffs and debuffs would have to be factored in to make it accurate.

those can make it appear with the icon but afaik there's no current way to make the macro count down like a regular power. unless there were some way to link it to the power it's executing i don't think it'd be possible since buffs and debuffs would have to be factored in to make it accurate.

That’s right, macro’s can’t use the cool down timer.  Not sure how that would work since you can have several powers in a macro (I mean they won’t all work, but you can still build it with them)

Here are a few, for switching to Catch a breath and Respite

/macro CABi insp_combine insight "catch a breath"$$insp_combine insight "catch a breath"

/macro CABa insp_combine awaken "catch a breath"$$insp_combine awaken "catch a breath"

/macro CABl insp_combine luck "catch a breath"$$insp_combine luck "catch a breath"

/macro CABe insp_combine enrage "catch a breath"$$insp_combine enrage "catch a breath"

/macro RSP insp_combine insight "respite"$$insp_combine insight "respite"

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!