Zero to 100 Million in a Week

Shinobu

I don't have any toons capable of +4 ITFs, so I need to get something there (well my plant/kin probably could but I don't like the character so I'm not playing that any more) and I won't do doorsitting or fire farms, so that leaves crafting/marketing at the moment, and 10-12 million an hour is pretty good for me.  I'm not sure how much time I put into it (maybe 16-20 hours total?) but I did more over the next couple days, and finished out my 'cheap' build for my plant/kin (not that cheap well over 100 m, possibly as much as 300m, I had a lot of LotG)  I took vacation for a week, anything that hadn't sold I took off and relisted at a more reasonable price and sold that, and I was left with 136 million, so it might be more like 30-40 m an hour.

I'm now trying to spec out my bane I just got to 47 which I really like, but I spent about 40 million of that and only have a couple powers fully slotted, with nothing special.

I also tried buying already attuned (somewhat) cheap enhancements from the market and converting them, as I seem to be spending a lot more selling and then re-buying the same ones I want, you apparently can't put something up then buy it from yourself attuned, I didn't try with a different character, but am going to.  They seem to retain their original level somehow, which I can't see, as they only convert to certain other sets.  It's still somewhat useful for getting more expensive enhancements within the same set, though huge differences in the average price to convert don't exist, but there's some margin there. 

(edit)  After reading your other guide, I'm probably chasing the bigger money a bit to hard, and I haven't been keeping real good track of my profits, so I may have made more,  I also tend to screw up choosing the wrong conversion type sometimes, especially when I'm trying to do in category instead of in rarity as you have to change it every time.

10-12 million an hour is pretty good for me. 

If that's the case you'd be better served merit farming. Any number of ways to get more than 40 merits (which is equivalent to 12 million not counting listing fees) in an hour. it'd be a lot more interesting even on boring content and you'd get drops/inf on top.

• 2 weeks later

So that's how that works. I followed this (roughly) on my existing char and converted a few times until I got an enhancement called "Kinetic Combat" at 22. My actual words as I looked it up and saw what it went for: "Alright, this ought to be worth somethiiiayayAY!"

Now I just need to sell some stuff to make enough money to sell this. That's like three mil! I'm almost tempted to keep it, but needs must.