Stop the mission info window from updating in real-time

Vanden

Alright, I'm not a coder, so forgive me if I'm getting the mechanics here wrong. But right now, when you click the little "i" in the star burst in the Nav window, or the "more..." button in the Mission tab, you'll get a window that shows you the contact's dialog describing the mission, and the dialog from any NPCs that you've talked to in the process of running the mission. However, it seems like this window constantly checks for any updates to that text, like whenever a teammate zones, and every time it does so, the window empties until it gets the most up-to-date version of the text. This means you can be trying to read the mission info and the window will keep blanking itself, constantly checking for updates that 9 times out of 10 aren't happening. Could we just... not have it do that? Have it ask for the info once when the window is opened and then that's what the window displays until you close it. The info will get more readable if it's not constantly flickering in response to who-knows-what, and it'll cut down on network traffic to not have the client constantly pinging the server for this info.