Do You Even Coalition, Bro?

Zandera

Just curious if you are willing to share the names of your supergroup and the names of any other supergroups you're currently coalitioned with?  I'm hoping some of the larger supergroup names will eventually be recognizable to me in-game by sight on Indomitable.

Shoutout to Ironblade for the edited topic name. 🙂

Edited by Zandera

Indomitable 50's:  (Hero) Luminous Naiad, (Hero) Durability Dispenser

• 1 month later

Hey Chance.  First you would need to have a supergroup.  To coalition, you would grant others access to your supergroup and vice versa.  (You would need to be a member of the sg who has those permissions.)

Indomitable 50's:  (Hero) Luminous Naiad, (Hero) Durability Dispenser

• 3 weeks later

Is there a way to coalition two supergroups for Alts you have? When i use the /coalition_invite <altname> I get the "that player is not online" error. And I can't be logged into two toons from the same account simultaneously. 

• Like 1

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

5 hours ago, Rocketeur said:

Is there a way to coalition two supergroups for Alts you have? When i use the /coalition_invite <altname> I get the "that player is not online" error. And I can't be logged into two toons from the same account simultaneously. 

I'll help you do this if you want. Invite one of my toons into your alt SG and make him leader. We'll coal up, and then make you leader again. Not as quick and convenient as what you'd like, but quick-ish and convenient-ish. Send me an email in game @rich

I'm usually in game every evening.  Like... every evening. 

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1