Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

The Homecoming devs know what badgers want -- to replay every option until we get it right, and BIG ROUND NUMBERS!

1600 Badge Avenue.png

• Like 4

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

• 3 months later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 3 months later
On 2/22/2024 at 9:52 AM, EmperorSteele said:

I thought the "all the same AT TF"  badge was broken? Or did you luck out some how?

Speaking of luck, I joined 3 TFs yesterday... no dice on diversity badge. Everyone else was playing blasters and scrappers, fml XD

you can get the duplication badge this way( may be others ways too)

1. run Yin with 4

2. leader solo's missions 1 , 2 and 3

3. everyone joins in on final mission....

just did that with a team of other trollers.. took some time but we all got the badge

41 minutes ago, Black Space said:

you can get the duplication badge this way( may be others ways too)

1. run Yin with 4

2. leader solo's missions 1 , 2 and 3

3. everyone joins in on final mission....

just did that with a team of other trollers.. took some time but we all got the badge

leader does not need to solo the 3 missions, I did it this way, 3 blasters went in the missions and one stayed out only entered the last mission, all 4 blasters got the badge, makes it faster to do with 3 able to hit (and 4 on last)

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 2:57 PM, nightbabe said:

leader does not need to solo the 3 missions, I did it this way, 3 blasters went in the missions and one stayed out only entered the last mission, all 4 blasters got the badge, makes it faster to do with 3 able to hit (and 4 on last)

Eh, not working for me. Unless literally there can only be 4 people playing. We did an 8-defender ITF with the leader hanging outside until the final mission, then an 8-defender Yin, with a non-leader hanging outside until the final mission. No dice both ways.