Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

2 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

NICE! So is that the current available max badge count, or are there still a few you need to get other than events?

1514's the total I've got right now for badges that don't include Bug Hunter or events that haven't run (and aren't accessible some other repeatable way). That count includes things like the 2 Valentines tip badges, the CoH anniversaries, and the Halloween event.

30 minutes ago, Sister Corruption said:

Has Nemesis invasion run? I've never seen one.

Me neither, hence my question. 🙂    Was wondering if you had been in one.

So......does that event still happen? is it in the future or was the badge adjusted to be obtained some other way?

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:27 AM, Sister Corruption said:

1514's the total I've got right now for badges that don't include Bug Hunter or events that haven't run (and aren't accessible some other repeatable way). That count includes things like the 2 Valentines tip badges, the CoH anniversaries, and the Halloween event.

More like it should be 1512 for those that aren't at events where GM's may spawn some special event Giants to take down, such as Cold as Ice and lady of Winter🙂

Edited by Nericus
  • Like 1

The event monsters that Piyerus had early are the currently available Eochai and Jack from Halloween. From my own counting, I will reach 1499 after finishing the day jobs. Adding the 15 anniversary badges I missed in May, that would put me at the same 1514 badges currently possible.

As far as I know, the Nemesis Plot badge is simply unavailable unless a GM decides to spawn the event, which hasn't happened.

Edit: Realized that I was leaving out the Until the End of the World badge. So, I guess 1515 is possible.

Edited by Burk
Forgot a badge

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

27 minutes ago, Burk said:

Realized that I was leaving out the Until the End of the World badge. So, I guess 1515 is possible.

If your count gets to 1515, that means I'm missing some badge somewhere, because my 1514 count includes Until the End of the World. Unless maybe you're not counting the 15th anniversary badge? Or did you miss all 15, not just the ones that you had to buy.

1 hour ago, Sister Corruption said:

If your count gets to 1515, that means I'm missing some badge somewhere, because my 1514 count includes Until the End of the World. Unless maybe you're not counting the 15th anniversary badge? Or did you miss all 15, not just the ones that you had to buy.

There are 16 Anniversary badges. I have the 15 year one Excelsior. I am missing Celebrant, Reveler, Pursuer, Merrymaker, Entertainer, Jubilant, Exultant, Lucky, Rhapsodic, Torchbearer, Unstoppable, Perseverant, Indomitable, Timeless, and Everlasting.

More specifically, I can guarantee I'm at 1494 badges currently. Along with the 15 badges above, I don't have the day job badges Scavenger, DUST Ranger, Psychologist, Survivalist, and Cold Hand of Death, and of course I don't have Until the End of the World. That's enough for 1515.

Edited by Burk

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

50 minutes ago, Burk said:

There are 16 Anniversary badges. I have the 15 year one Excelsior. I am missing Celebrant, Reveler, Pursuer, Merrymaker, Entertainer, Jubilant, Exultant, Lucky, Rhapsodic, Torchbearer, Unstoppable, Perseverant, Indomitable, Timeless, and Everlasting.

Ah. You're counting Pursuer/Elusive - that one isn't yet available. It wasn't for sale during May and will instead award to everyone who logs in in November.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sister Corruption said:

Ah. You're counting Pursuer/Elusive - that one isn't yet available. It wasn't for sale during May and will instead award to everyone who logs in in November.

Ah, that I did not know. Thank you.

• Like 1

Okay 1507 now.  Reviewed my character with latest copy of the tracker sheet.  Turned out I was missing one of the virtual badges from the AE so that was a quick fix.

458/458 explore

25/25 history

180/180 Accomp.

177/179 Achievement - known the one that I needed for awhile, but also I see listed the Bailout Hero badge which appears to be for doing the Dream Doctor mission to complete the Dillemma Diabolique Trial....but I did both the mission and the trial some time ago and got the other badges from them both.  Ran Dream Doc's personal mission again, this badge did not reward. Paragonwiki states it was never added prior to shutdown. So is it in the game, and do I need to run another Diabolique trial then Dream Doc personal mission again? Also was this badge a recent addition?

132/133 Accolades: Well the Flames of Promethus was long ago obtained and redeemed, the only other one missing is the elusive Bug-Hunter,

72/74 Gladiator badges: the missing 2 cannot be obtained until Winter Event. No big deal, those will be bing, bang boom for me to get.

32/33 Vet badges, shut down XP some time ago at level 98.9, wanted to save 99 for last...may reconsider that.

44/44 PVP badges

51/51 invention

120/120 defeat

67/81 Event badges: any winter badge from candy canes has been obtained now, all Halloween badges easily regained plus a couple of others. Waiting on Winter/Spring events AND The Nemesis Invasion Event.

77/77 Ouroborus

16/16 Consignment

29/33 Dayjobs, will wrap those by end of October and good riddance to them

28/28 AE, still surprised I was missing one. Go fig.

So looks like 1532 total in game badges at this time.  Currently at 1507 + 4 DJ +1 Vet +1 the one achievement badge =1513 + the apparently in game Bailout Hero = 1514 possible at this time.

25 alts with all the badges!

5 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

For Bailout hero, the mission isn't auto granted, you have to call DD. Then he gives you the mission, then you have to redo the trial.

I'm seeking for his badge also. Before I start his missiions, what is the name of the mission?  I'd hate to go past it and not realize it was the one since I don't think it's in ouroborus.

Also to make sure, I complete that mission and then setup and run a DD incarnate trial?  Seems like a bit of a long walk for a badge.

• Like 1

IIRC, the mission literally IS "Complete the DD trial". And you can't miss it, it's not in an arc. You have to call him after doing everything else in DA and he'll be all "Yeah I know you just saved the world twice today, but everyone got kidnapped, can you go do the thing?" and you get a mission which literally says "Complete the Dilemma Diabolique trial". I think the main caveat here is that you have to complete his story arc outside of ouro so you have his number. He should still be in your active contacts.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, EmperorSteele said:

IIRC, the mission literally IS "Complete the DD trial". And you can't miss it, it's not in an arc. You have to call him after doing everything else in DA and he'll be all "Yeah I know you just saved the world twice today, but everyone got kidnapped, can you go do the thing?" and you get a mission which literally says "Complete the Dilemma Diabolique trial". I think the main caveat here is that you have to complete his story arc outside of ouro so you have his number. He should still be in your active contacts.

Oddly he is not showing in my contacts despite having done his arc in ouro.  Ah well I have all the other DA badges via ouro so I can just turbo through the missions in DA to unlock him

Thanks.

• Like 1

Beo: there's this:

The author of that spreadsheet is actually working on a web-based app which will be much easier to use and update. Note that the Spreadsheet may be missing the badges that came out with the latest patch, so those may need to be added manually onto your copy should you wish to use it,

Also, HC did make several new badges, including one for achieving 1500 badges, and for recruiting a new member into ouroboros, as well as all the new PvP exploration badges and associated accolades.

• 2 weeks later

1496815569_TrickeryBadges10-31.jpg.7ac191168ee9cd84d5c11674a73f9865.jpg

Day jobs complete! Only badges left now are event badges, the two gladiators that rely on event badges, and of course Bug Hunter (not holding my breath there).

• Like 2