Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

12 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

@Voltor, how do you have both the hero and villain version of Arriviste/Trusting? The blue and purple Halloween tip mission badges. It was my understanding it showed one if you were a villain and the other if you were a hero.

That was in the old days,  in this new era it was changed where you can get both.

So if you have a TIP mission from Halloween still, then you can go to pocket D and switch alignment to redside, run the mission and get the badge then change alignment back.

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

18 hours ago, Voltor said:

That was in the old days,  in this new era it was changed where you can get both.

So if you have a TIP mission from Halloween still, then you can go to pocket D and switch alignment to redside, run the mission and get the badge then change alignment back.

Thanks Voltor! I happily found out that I still had a Halloween tip mission and proceeded as you described. Got the badge too! 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Hm, the 15th anniversary badge brought the total in game to 1531,  I have a second alt closing in on the magic number yet by adding the amount of badges it still needs combined with the total it has, it comes to......1532?   My main did log in for the anniversary and has 1531,  and I can see nothing missing (except bug hunter which doesn't count). 

15 hours ago, Voltor said:

Hm, the 15th anniversary badge brought the total in game to 1531,  I have a second alt closing in on the magic number yet by adding the amount of badges it still needs combined with the total it has, it comes to......1532?   My main did log in for the anniversary and has 1531,  and I can see nothing missing (except bug hunter which doesn't count). 

Did you get an accolade awarded by switching alignment, (HPT to FPRM) but not from collecting all the prerequisite badges?

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 2 weeks later
On 7/17/2020 at 8:29 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Did you get an accolade awarded by switching alignment, (HPT to FPRM) but not from collecting all the prerequisite badges?

Found my math error, all is well. 

Hi, I'm SETHMAN.

I'm trying to go after ALL 1531 badges as fast as possible...

Would love to post my progress here!

So far I am over 850 in about 8-9 days.

It is so nice to see so many completed badge logs, I can't wait to join your ranks.

Cheers,

SETHMAN

screenshot_200802-00-14-57.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sethmane said:

Hi, I'm SETHMAN.

It is so nice to see so many completed badge logs, I can't wait to join your ranks.

Cheers,

SETHMAN

Great progress! Welcome and keep up the badging!

Pocket D Zone Tour

On 6/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, Mister Mass said:

I believe that there was a contact during the May Anniversary Event that sold the anniversary badges.  Sadly you (& I) won't be able to pick these up until next year. 😞

Think there is one available during November.

11 hours ago, HunterMS said:

Think there is one available during November.

Pursuer / Elusive is the badge for the CoV anniversary. Last year they didn't make a new badge or require you to purchase it, it was just granted on login for that month. Not something that needs to be purchased, but still locked to the month.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:25 PM, sethmane said:

Hi, I'm SETHMAN.

Cheers,

SETHMAN

Hey, you are that guy in Kings Row AE that's always running like 6 HotBoxes all at once, right ?

Let's see....  SETHMAN, SETHMAN2, SETHMAN3, and SETHBOT, and then CHOO CHOO MAN and XP TRAIN REPAIRBOT

I didn't think that was allowed.

Edited by Unagi

10 hours ago, Unagi said:

Hey, you are that guy in Kings Row AE that's always running like 6 HotBoxes all at once, right ?

Let's see....  SETHMAN, SETHMAN2, SETHMAN3, and SETHBOT, and then CHOO CHOO MAN and XP TRAIN REPAIRBOT

You can have as many as your computer can handle logged in as long as the server player count is under a certain number. 

Edit: Well on second glance, the Code of Conduct says if there are 1500 or less folks on a shard, you're limited to 3 accounts. It doesn't scale down either, which seems strange. There's like 150 people on Reunion at the time of this posting, but with the CoC in mind,  that means only 3 accounts logged in at once as the cap. Oh well, I'll play by their rules, I'm happy to play at all. 

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

On 8/5/2020 at 8:31 AM, Unagi said:

Not really sure why this is important information or really to do with anything with badges. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sethmane said:

Not really sure why this is important information or really to do with anything with badges. 

Oh, I'm sorry.

I was trying to apply a little social pressure on you,  to not violate the rules of our hosts, in a place where you may take note.

You are violating rules that are designed to protect everyone's enjoyment of the game.  There is no place where this information is not relevant.

11 hours ago, Unagi said:

Oh, I'm sorry.

I was trying to apply a little social pressure on you,  to not violate the rules of our hosts, in a place where you may take note.

You are violating rules that are designed to protect everyone's enjoyment of the game.  There is no place where this information is not relevant.

I'm not taking the bait. Have a nice day, sir.

• Like 1