Everlasting Costume Contest Pictures

SkechinBalls

Any chance to repost them here for people who aren't Discord users, or who might be at work and don't know their Discord info?  Not that that applies to me in anyway, of course...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As i can only up load four and the max attachment 128Kb per picture with each picture being 400kb. There is not a way for me to upload them here with out down grading the images, also no way to up load all of them here. There is about 20-30 pictures in the discord, this is the reason i post them there.

Gotcha.  Maybe the new forum software they want to shift us to can handle picture-posting better.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Why not try photo bucket?  There pretty good at hosting and publishing pics for forums.  Been useing them for years myself and theve got a pretty decent storage place for free members

EMERALD STAR PUB DISCORD: 

Hey guys.  Need a place to go online were you can forget eberything going on in the real world?  Place to let loose have fun and a laugh?  Well come on down to the Emerald star pub.  A fun place to be thats both ooc and rp chat.  You want to know more theres an invite below to come check us out and have some fun

Emerald Star Pub