Help Needed with a Complete Uninstall

Dwindler

I need too Uninstall the Game and Tequila and start again with a Fresh Install, Game worked fine for a week or so now its crashing on Launch or sometimes I make it too Log in Screen. Tried so many fixes, nothings working. But cant seem too find an Uninstall.exe for COH or Tequila, and I think thats where my Problems started. Anyone know how I can do a Full Uninstall so I can start a Clean Install Plz

There isn't an uninstall per-se.

Rename the original folder.

Create a new folder with a slightly modified name.

Open Regedit and delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tequila

Drop Tequila in there and run it.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Saw ya post from another thread, TY, but Im just gona format my HD, and do a Fresh install off Windows, After asking around If been told thats probably the best thing too do, tbh its my own fault for using unlicenced software, so glad i made a random login and password. Hope other people did too

Saw ya post from another thread, TY, but Im just gona format my HD, and do a Fresh install off Windows, After asking around If been told thats probably the best thing too do,
WTFBBQ? It's not the best thing to do. It's the simplest (FOR THE RESPONDENT) and for you the DUMBEST thing to do.

To put it simply: reformat IS NOT A SOLUTION unless the cause has to do with your system files (which it probably doesn't). It would force you to waste time while eliminating only a small fraction of possible causes - you don't nuke and pave unless you've eliminated all other possibilities.

The problem you're experiencing may be the result of a bug in the game, an issue with your hardware or any number of other things that WILL NOT be affected by you reinstalling your OS.

tbh its my own fault for using unlicenced software

huh? There's thousands using CoX without any issues, bro

To be fair, tens of thousands...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 1 year later

Hey all, make sure to check your connection type.

I created a long-winded thread that concluded with me realizing I was using a wireless connection (USB even) and after almost a week I finally switched back to LAN-1Gbps and problems solved. No more latency/rubberbanding.

• Like 1

If it's not too much trouble, please go to your previous thread and edit the title to include " Fixed or Solved " and a brief description of what you found to correct the issue, It really helps when people are struggling to have these resources available and easy to spot when looking thru a hundred pages of forums.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X