Lowest Endurance Primaries Before IOs While Leveling

TeyStar

Hi Tankers,

I never played tankers back on live but now I am addicted and I have a billion tanker alts that always stop around lvl 25-30ish.  While I have a blast jumping into the fray without fear of dying, I am being turned off from always being out of END with all these toggles and such.

So I come to all of y'all asking this:

What primary tanker power pool has the lowest END drain before enhancements during leveling?

Thanks in advance, I love y'all!  :-*

Bio armor, radiation armor, regen, and Willpower all seem to be contenders to me.

Bio Armor: Has an endurance reduction stance that gives a lot of recovery.

Regen: Lots of +recovery cooldowns if I recall? I could be wrong

Willpower: Lots of endurance recovery passive autopowers

Radiation Armor: An early HP/end drain ability, as well as a +recovery/regen clickie. The T9 also only makes you lose 10% endurance when it crashes and gives +damage and recovery during its use.

I don't think Tankers have Regen.  Could be wrong.  I have a regen scrapper that I mostly use for farming Old Posi, Synapse, and Citadels, but which isn't much fun playing 40+ content on.

Willpower has Quick Recovery.  Bio has Efficiency Mode, which mostly is  for soloing while defensive mode is for teams.  I think Electric, Ice, and Dark armors have some kind of endurance recovery mechanism.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Thanks so much Moka!  You're the best!

Do Tankers get Regen?  I am at work atm but I coulda sworn I was thinking of making a Brute since Tankers didn't get Regen.

B'awww no! You're the best!

You're correct. Tankers don't have Regen. I was being a little cloudy headed. I leveled a rad tanker very easily without any endurance problems when I was paired with Titan weapons so I feel like that would be a safe bet.

I leveled a rad tanker very easily without any endurance problems when I was paired with Titan weapons so I feel like that would be a safe bet.

Oh wow even with Titan Weapons?!  I know what I am doing when I get home then! :3

Elec gets Power Sink at 26. While that’s a little late, once you have it you’ll basically have unlimited endurance. Energize also gives a nice reduction to end costs, but it’s better to use as a heal rather than when you see your blue bar getting low.

Bio Armor has Inexhaustible that you can take at level 1 that is +25% Rec, then Adaptation at 6 that allows Efficiency mode reducing END cost, DNA Siphon at 18 which siphons END and boosts Rec off foes (defeated or not), and lastly Parasitic Aura at 32 which gives a large +Rec boost.  The last two are click PBAoEs.

Electric Armor has Energize at 12 and Power Sink at 26.  Energize is roughly the equivalent of an extra EndRdx in all powers (+59.6% EndRdx with a 120s recharge and 30s up time).  Power Sink is an END siphon.

Fiery Aura has Consume at 8.  Basic END siphon.

Ice Armor has Energy Absorption at 26.  END siphon/Def buff/Slow Res.

Radiation Armor has Gamma Boost at 1 (scaling +Rec that is stronger the higher your health), Radiation Therapy at 8 (weak END siphon as secondary effect), and Meltdown at 32 (meh click power with over-long recharge).

Shield Defense has One with the Shield at 32 (another meh ultimate def that grants +30% Rec with 1/3rd up time).

Willpower has Quick Recovery at 20 and Strength of Will at 32.  The latter is another mediocre ultimate with 40% up time (neither it, nor One with the Shield are affected by recharge).

So... I'd break tanker sets into four tiers for END use:

1)  Bio Armor

2)  Radiation Armor, Willpower, Electric Armor

3)  Ice Armor, Fiery Aura

4)  Everything else