Liberty - represent

psifire68

This is where me and my  bud used to roll.  I was Ed and he was Gralg.  We are jubilant to finally return.  Anyone here from the Sisterhood?  We used to do a lot o hero stuff with Green Eyed Lady and her crew back in the day.

I remember both of you!

And I remember Green Eyed Lady!

Oh my goodness; the nostalgia is too much right now!

Magnus! Isn't this great?!

So good. Sooooo good!

I've been able to recreate most of my characters, and give them the things I missed out on in later updates.

• Like 1

My heart is warmed at seeing so many names I recognized. I'm the guy in the red cowboy boots for some of you. For others I was one of the MSR leaders. To many of you I was a friend to all of you I was a comrade in arms.  A hero of the city

I am...……………..                AMERICAN VALOR

the Sentinel of Liberty

see you in game Heroes

• Like 1

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

Hey Liberty Hyperius X here! SS/invuln tanker back in the game. I missed all of you! The closing of Coh broke my heart so much so that I really couldn't bring myself to play the alternative MMorgs,  but it's revival mended the pieces! It's so good to herd again even though other Arch types can tank, there's nothing like taking damage and taunting my foes.  Anyway I'm glad to be back.

• Like 1

This has me smiling ear to ear. *Tony Stark voice*: Ohhhh it's good to be back!

Siphon Death (fire/stone tank) aka Siphon HKV (fire/elec blaster) aka Taekon (MA/invuln scrap) of Misfits SG and Debt Junkies SG reporting in again, finally.

Hopefully others inbound... Auric, where you at??

• Like 1

Representing THE Legion, Hey-OH!

Good to see some familiar names. DocMidknight, what's up! Also great to see The Green Eyed Lady, though she probably doesn't remember me ;) THE Legion and The Sisterhood ran together quite often.

Heroes from the Liberty Server:

St. Valentine emp/rad Defender

Cyclown storm/elec defenfer

Pantherwitch rad/dark magic defender

Diamond Spike claws/invuln scrapper

Boiling Bubble fire/force field controller

Sorry if I missed anyone who recognizes me :)

What's up, it's been a while. I see a few of my Legion brothers are making there way back and a few people I remember from the server and some teams I was fortunate to be on

AL!  DOC!  I REMEMBER YOU GUYZ!

Faith Jaimeson here, Liberty, The LEGION.  Looking forward to seeing folks in game!

• Like 3

Liberty for Heroes

Virtue for Villains

Halo Jones

Liberty Force (Liberty Star now)

Roughtrade

Many others, but those were the main Liberty toons I played.

OMG you're here! Halo Jones! Do you remember me, Sgt Pandora and the Sentinels of Liberty SG?

Yessss Panda!  Have you seen American Valor anywhere? 

I have been in the game and not trolling the forums much.  Finally getting resettled on the RP server this week in hopes of running into familiar faces.  Abrams and I have been teaching his kids how to play.

• Thanks 1

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

My heart is warmed at seeing so many names I recognized. I'm the guy in the red cowboy boots for some of you. For others I was one of the MSR leaders. To many of you I was a friend to all of you I was a comrade in arms.  A hero of the city

I am...……………..                AMERICAN VALOR Sentinel of Liberty

see you in game Heroes

Annnnnd there he is!

• Like 1

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

Ignis Fatis the living willow the wisp here

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

So...it may be time to start leading some UGT's  -  some I've already assisted with since I've done it so many times. Even got the Avatar Assassin which was pretty hard to get - and got The Hard Way in the Magisterium and it wasn't that hard! Missed out on the Really Hard Way by just a bit. Next time.

I know there's a number of Liberty players representing on Torchbearer in the incarnate play; but I've not seen many of you, or any of you playing level 50 characters on Excelsior. Am I going to have to move my character to Torch?

• Like 1

So...it may be time to start leading some UGT's  -  some I've already assisted with since I've done it so many times. Even got the Avatar Assassin which was pretty hard to get - and got The Hard Way in the Magisterium and it wasn't that hard! Missed out on the Really Hard Way by just a bit. Next time.

I know there's a number of Liberty players representing on Torchbearer in the incarnate play; but I've not seen many of you, or any of you playing level 50 characters on Excelsior. Am I going to have to move my character to Torch?

There are quit a few of us at 50 on Excelsior. /chan_join Sisterhood Friends, you'll find many of them there.

• Thanks 1

The Sisterhood - Liberty Server

Liberty for Heroes

Virtue for Villains

Halo Jones

Liberty Force (Liberty Star now)

Roughtrade

Many others, but those were the main Liberty toons I played.

OMG you're here! Halo Jones! Do you remember me, Sgt Pandora and the Sentinels of Liberty SG?

I am...……………..                AMERICAN VALOR Sentinel of Liberty

see you in game Heroes

Hello my fellow Whitmoore Apartment residents!

• Thanks 1

iBot checking in... recognize a few names on here.  Can't believe someone started up this game again.  Good times.

SG: THE Legion Captain on Liberty.  I can't remember what the CoV SG was called.

Lets see... Doc.. Faith... AlQuirk.... GEL... I saw ArcLight posted about starting up SG... gonna pop over there and check it out.  Still need to download game.  Maybe this weekend... really busy IRL :)

• Like 2