psifire68

Liberty - represent

[glow=blue,2,300]Clan Bludgeon[/glow]

• Child of Infinity - ONLY Infinity
  • (36) Level 50 Toons
  • Care-Taker of the late great "Great House Of Shadows" SG    (Yes, we actually did perform base raids)
  • I was there when the game launched, and I was there for the "Great Betrayal" when the turned off the servers (Torch in Hand).

We strode the world like Titans and we will again!

Tax E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my main hero was Daemein DM/Invuln Scrapper

My main villain was Nighte Stalker DM/DA Brute

I was a day 1 player all the way until the end.

I had every slot filled with a lvl 50 alt.

Badge-a-holic I had them all!

Was part of the server group that did all the speed runs of TF, SF, ect

Tax E was one of my first in game friends and would "tax e" me around large zones, especially hazard zones! :D

I also recognize Panda shaking it fast!

I need to get me a PC so I can start playing again

*pokes Dae*

I used to be @Brightfires... aka Mrs. @FlyingCodeMonkey

FCM's not playing on Homecoming at all, but I've camped out with the crazy roleplayers over on Everlasting. XD

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Smoke Ring here, was one of the first Earth Trollers on the server. I wrote a all human guide for the War Shade, and I THINK I was on Liberty?

Thanks to a short article I found back to the game. I started with the beta and stayed quite a while. I do not remember the server, but many names here seem familiar (St. Valentines rings some bells).

My main was an Empathy/Radiation Healer called Thunderrock. We had a small SG called "Ghosts of Paragon". I still have a lot of screenshots from the good old times :-)

I think I was on Liberty, but I honestly can't remember...

Main was: Youngest Son

DarkLady is back! A loyal member of the Sisterhood SG on LIberty server! Character name is -darklady (like it was originally) on Excelsior server. "Do you want to live forever?"

Posted (edited)

Infernal Marquis has heard the call and has returned home!

Formerly @CarlosSpiceyWeiner and now @Infernal Marquis on Indomitable server. @original_prankster, @Alpha911, and I have recreated The Crimson Order supergroup. @Daleaha said that @Tax_E might have some pics and a video of our old SG base, taken days before shutdown. I know Alpha's nostalgia gland is twitching something fierce and he was wanting to recreate some of our old base features.

TCO was famous (infamous?) for "Shadow Shard Shaturdays" where we would run all of the TFs in that zone because nobody else wanted to! LOL We had it down to a science. Perhaps we'll do so again. We did a Faathim run the other night in 1hr 28min.

Since you last saw me, I married Meow Miss (@mylannelfare) from the Avant Guards SG and we now have a beautiful 3yr old daughter together. Life has been good; now that CoH is back, life is even better!

received_2117686144933085.jpeg

received_834990643516593.jpeg

Edited by Infernal

Im Back and looking to kick some butt again.. I went by the name Furry Foot.. if ne1 remembers me feel free to say Hi..

MTFB P-ko, Cailean Cala, Skuld, Little Buster, Mewtant One here. Most likely you'd know Skuld due to my obsession with destroying Rikti Dropships back in the day (I'd broadcast looking for people to try on Skuld, my Radiation defender). I even made a poster with American Valor that was put up on the forums for an event trying to get all the servers to try it.

Honestly, after the first couple years I pretty much kept to my supergroup (SG Aegis). Many more of you are likely to remember Kaschmar, I-bolit, Chamberlayne, Astro Glider (AG Blaster after getting genericed due to the risque (but is it really?) name) and a few others (Babs. . . but was that the whole name?) who were in that supergroup with me. I should probably let them know this exists, even if it might not last. I've had actual dreams occasionally since the servers closed about something like this and I bet I'm not alone.

Currently residing on Indomitable.