Liberty - represent

psifire68

KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE AND KALKIN AND ROSE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Hi.  Missed you two... a bit.  >.>

• Like 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

• 4 weeks later

Liberty was my main server. I played a bunch of different characters.

On the Hero side I had:

Sabrina Chase(Main)

Lightning Alchemist

Radiant Goddess

All American Girl

Villain side My first Villain I made my mains twins sister kind like a yin and yang thing if I remember correctly her name was 

Samantha chase, I also had:

Babe Cassidy

Wraith Widow

I know I had more but it's hard to remember them all.

Edit:

Thought I would add since I forgot but still have the same email address I did then, that I was in The Avant Guards SG

Edited by Shadowrun1177
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

I had a friend on Liberty named Kermode who made a lasting impact on me.
He had a very DGAF playstyle. Defeats and debt meant nothing to him. He didn't exactly play well with others, but he got along with most of the folks in my SG (Healer's Union) pretty well when we happened to team up with them.
If that dude's still around/back I'd love to catch up and destroy things again.

I was and am again @SpooktheHerd mostly playing on Torchbear.

• Like 1

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

• 3 months later

God, ive been in and out of these servers since they came back up!  Play dropped off for a bit, but I may jump back in soon.  For anyone that still remembers:

The Masked Prodigy - MA/Shield Scrapper

0DIN50N - WM/Electric Heroic Brute

Broken Ballista - FF/EB Defender

Nexus Novae - FA/SS Tank (Never did switch her to Brute like I wanted.....)

Terminal Velocity - DM/SR Scrapper (Mistress of MOTION!)

Dashing Demon - DB/SR Scrapper

I say to you: God its good to see this again.  Stay safe, especially nowadays, in a world that NEEDS Heroes, now more than ever.

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2020 at 4:38 AM, Grayfigure said:

God, ive been in and out of these servers since they came back up!  Play dropped off for a bit, but I may jump back in soon.  For anyone that still remembers:

I say to you: God its good to see this again.  Stay safe, especially nowadays, in a world that NEEDS Heroes, now more than ever.

G'day, Mister 0D1N. ^_^

(<- Is Brightfires hiding behind the coyote mask)

• Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

• 2 weeks later

I stated on Liberty back in issue 6 With my First Toon - Conner McKay - Grav/kin and eventually became the leader of the Champions of justice.
My very next toon, Blytz - Invuln/SS tank became my Main and leader of the Snohomish Panthers SG until around Issue 12-14 when i Transferred to Infinity.

Seeing lots of names that ring bells...

See you on Excelsior tho you're more likey to find me on Discord.

@Blytz

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 months later

MechaHero
Pirate Dancer
Pict
Pilgram Wu Song
Puppetteer
Lord Crimson
Madame Dragon
Great Thunderer
Elf Helper
ColorfromOuterSpace
Thryl Secar
Sagacious Lu

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:38 AM, Grayfigure said:

0DIN50N! Holy assorted phenomena. I saw this post and did a password recovery just so I could post about it.

I am 95% sure my best memories of City of Heroes are mostly of Bodhi and 0DIN50N rampaging into Grandville in One Good Spider. Or fighting worm giants. Or possibly just firing off Ion Judgment, which as everyone knows is the world's most fun power. 

Excellent to just see your name come up again, man, and I do hope all is well. You're not wrong about the need for heroes.

These days I'm mostly Bruno Periplaneta on Indomitable; I couldn't muster up the optimism to remake Bodhi, but somebody's got to punch things for great justice.

• Like 1

• 1 month later

I played on Liberty back in the day.  Hard to remember the names of many of my characters but a few are below and i was one of the early members of Hamidon Death Squad, although i went inactive during most of the actual kill raids and returned near the end of the life of the SG.  Im on Torchbearer now as TheZag

Ice'   -   Illusion\kinetics controller

Zagan  -  spines\regen scrapper

ShadowLord.  -  Radation\dark blast defender

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later
  • 2 months later

I have been waiting for years for a CoH sequel and only today found out about Homecoming. I haven't been this excited in a long time lol.

I played exclusively on Liberty from Day 1

Distracta Illusion/Storm controller

Tretiak En/En blaster

These were my mains with about 10 other alts lol. Can't wait to install and get started again!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Firehawk92x said:

I have been waiting for years for a CoH sequel and only today found out about Homecoming. I haven't been this excited in a long time lol.

Tretiak En/En blaster

These were my mains with about 10 other alts lol. Can't wait to install and get started again!

Welcome home!

• Like 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

On 5/29/2020 at 9:09 AM, connermckay said:

I stated on Liberty back in issue 6 With my First Toon - Conner McKay - Grav/kin and eventually became the leader of the Champions of justice.
My very next toon, Blytz - Invuln/SS tank became my Main and leader of the Snohomish Panthers SG until around Issue 12-14 when i Transferred to Infinity.

Seeing lots of names that ring bells...

See you on Excelsior tho you're more likey to find me on Discord.

@Blytz

Hiya @Blytz, you ran and or DJ'd an internet radio thing too didn't you? I think we chatted some, I was @Helas then (I believe 🤔)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Firehawk92x said:

Tretiak En/En blaster

Welcome Home Hero (or Villain)! 🦸🦹

• Like 1

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later

Liberty was my home server. Was known then as the Iron Patriot (Created him during the original CoH beta, long before Marvel took the name.) Used to run with a group called Liberty Force. Missed being in Paragon City, now back and enjoying the heck out of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later

Finally back in paragon city, played in the early days of liberty 04-08ish, Ran Hami raids in the early days.

Bremm Sparkfist - Elec/Elec Blaster

RaginCajun - Fire/Stone Tanker

Ahmen-Rah - Kat/Regen scrapper

Femme Fatale - Inv/Fire Tanker

Don't remember other various toons I had.

Was in Solus Foundation/League of Above Average Persons

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

so many names i recognize!

hope everyone is well, looking to resume my superhero career after oh so many years.....but the server is down, doh!

Leni  invuln/em tank

MyBloodyValentine  fire/dark corr

Scorched Widow ill/kin troller

Sikara ss/sheild brute

Wiggle sonic/rad corr

Ikali psi/?? lol veat

Edited by Songseven
  • Like 1