Liberty - represent

psifire68

Shoutout Liberty, I was in Crimson Island Avengers on characters like Jiro Ito, Highway, Kaji Da, more that I can't remember.   Lots of familiar character and supergroup names, nice to see you all!

Now playing on Torchbearer, @Jiro Ito  

Edited by Jiro Ito
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

• 5 months later
  • 5 weeks later

Hello everyone! I just found out about all of the private servers for CoH! I was on Liberty from dawn till dusk. My characters were celtic dagger, and Backgammon. Anyone on here that I used to run with? 😎

Ooh, and my new character is Logadin!

Edited by Celtic Dagger
  • Like 1

• 6 months later
  • 11 months later

I played Cyber Chick (or CC as she was fondly known) on Liberty from launch forward. My one and only SG was Liberty Force, such a great group of folks. I remember those days fondly - the game itself was wonderful but more so the people that played it made it the best experience. 

I'm still debating on if I want to make a full time return to CoH, but seeing all these old names that I recognize is making it very, very tempting. 

Hello!  I don't know if anyone would remember me. 

Kender - Dark/Dark Scrapper

I spent a lot of time hanging out under Atlas and had a short lived SG called Demons of Astoria.

From the first week until the last week, Liberty was my home.  My main, by far, was an Ice/Ice Blaster named Bitterfrost, which is who I always gravitated to, though I had a few other fun characters I played from time to time, like Jackson Frost (Ice/Ice Tank), Contessa Frost (Bot/Trap MM), Sand Wraith (Dark/DS Tanker), Choppa Broccoli (Kin/Rad Def), and Richard Simmons (Mind/Emp Con).

Old-timer liberty resident here as well.  My more popular mains were Steel Yellowjacket (Blaster), Red Widowmaker (Blaster), Silver Ankh (Tanker) and Bad Samaritan (Defender) but i played a ton of toons, mostly (but not always) blasters.

• 1 month later

its been awhile any of the old og Liberty ppl still out there i havnt seen any of the ones i had on global in ages and names i knew its been a min just curious who's still playing 2024 

ive said in general or  one of the liberty channels and no one seems to respond much anymore  was just curious   feels like the game is alot of new players now more then old ones i knew just a thought  who still see's this other then then few i know are still out there 

Wow I've been trying to find folks from Liberty on the new named servers. @Neon Aura & @Lady EverClear both my main toons back on Liberty. Was ranked number 1 healer on those little kiosks regularly 😁. Was a member of The Sisterhood and L.A.W. I'm happy to have come back and brought my kids along for the ride this time around. Currently residing on Reunion server ✌️

neonaura.jpg.ae87ac040bfe620508ab999275d4f46a.jpg