Predictions and Prognostications

Yomo Kimyata
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

Miracle was lower for a while too, but not by much. I think there is a display bug now going on with Miracle, because 15-20 million is 3-4 times what it was selling for a month ago.

When I click Find on that Enhancement a few times the price shows back in the 4-6 Million range...I thought it was crazy too!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Just now, MunkiLord said:

4-5 million is about what Miracle proc tends to go for regardless of what the last 5 window shows.

Sorry I wasn't clear...I know it goes for 4-5 Million...when I go to sell it, the initial price shows the 15-20 million, and then I click find a couple of times and I see the appropriate last 5...

Display bug for sure, but clicking the find a few times seems to solve it...that's all I was trying to say...didn't do a good job...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

3 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

Sorry I wasn't clear...I know it goes for 4-5 Million...when I go to sell it, the initial price shows the 15-20 million, and then I click find a couple of times and I see the appropriate last 5...

Display bug for sure, but clicking the find a few times seems to solve it...that's all I was trying to say...didn't do a good job...

I understood you, I was replying to ZemyaSoldat when your post came in right before I posted mine. Just weird timing.

edit: I'm still bad at these new forums lol

Edited by MunkiLord
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MunkiLord said:

I understood you, I was replying to the person above you when yours came in right before I posted mine. Just weird timing.

But when I went back read my post, I didn't fully understand me...

But I am glad that someone does...

• 2 years later
On 6/27/2019 at 3:24 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

I predict that over the next month, we will see two secular trends.  One:  people will spend more time on their 50s, either doing incarnate stuff, or farming.  Two:  people will become more aware how the market works.

The first trend leads to a lot of influence generated, but also a lot of uncommon/rare supply generated.  I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that mid-range things like rare enhancements will drop in value, while truly limited resource items like purples will increase in price.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:38 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

I predict that prices on most items will rise slightly as more people will have money to spend and learn how to use the market and converters.

However, the most expensive items (purples, ATOs, WinterOs) will go down in price as their supply will increase.

So kind of the opposite of this!

ARISE!! ARISE DEAD THREAD!!

Who wins in this classic battle of dog vs. flea?

On 10/7/2021 at 6:29 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

I can’t even remember why I posted this.  Was the lvl 49 farming fix around this time?

Here's some of what was going on back then, but it seems like your post was before the change to level 49 farming.

Edited by Bionic_Flea

That's so cute that I thought that prices would markedly shift in a month.  What a maroon!

I don't have a snap shot of prices from then, but I'd probably say that both mid-range and high-range prices have dropped over the last two years?  So we are both right.  Oh wait, this is the interwebz, so we are both *WRONG*!

• Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?