Lady Grey Taskforce.....the green mitos

Nericus

been sending my defense capped, incarnate blaster with melee and range powers into the Lady Grey TF for some solo practice runs on the master badge settings.

I can get through mission one to three without being defeated then comes mission four..... the hamidon.

The rikti, the pylons, the yellow and blues I can take down.

But those greens.....

I can't remember the trick or strategy to take down the shield around them to take them down.

Suggestions are welcome, aside from forming a team of course. I want to do this solo.

You need to use holds on the green mitos (same as a regular hami raid). I'm not sure if there's a good temp power to use if you don't have any holds.

EDIT: You can get Tear Gas either through the day job system and as a random reward from doing the weapon raid side missions in Safeguards but that seems to be it for temporary powers.

The other option is a Lore pet, there's probably one that has a hold but I don't know which.

Defender Smash!

You need to use holds on the green mitos (same as a regular hami raid). I'm not sure if there's a good temp power to use if you don't have any holds.

EDIT: You can get Tear Gas either through the day job system and as a random reward from doing the weapon raid side missions in Safeguards but that seems to be it for temporary powers.

The other option is a Lore pet, there's probably one that has a hold but I don't know which.

Hey Adeon, good to see you again

Holds....yes!  Thanks!  My blaster does have shocking grasp as a hold,. I'll have to recheck the other lore pets, currently using T4 longbow

you're going to have trouble stacking enough mag (you can blame castle). even doms with domination running have to hit it more than once.

Yeah...memories are starting to come back.  Definitely not an easy task I have set for myself.

Makes it even more fun.