New Mender in Ouro?

There is a really helpful note in the i25 patch notes

Ouroboros: added Mender Valen and missing handrail in north side tower.

:P

• Haha 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

She is part of the Guardian of Forever badge.

What does that mean, to recruit a new member into Ouruboros? Is that a story arc or something?

Sort of. The only hint I wanna give you to avoid spoiling anything, is to re-run the "Collateral Damage" story arc in Oro, and pay close attention for any glowies that weren't there before. (If you haven't done the arc before, run it once, then a second time.)

• 3 months later
On 7/1/2019 at 12:56 AM, malonkey1 said:

Sort of. The only hint I wanna give you to avoid spoiling anything, is to re-run the "Collateral Damage" story arc in Oro, and pay close attention for any glowies that weren't there before. (If you haven't done the arc before, run it once, then a second time.)

Can you add a spoiler tag with details?  I am now officially curious, but not curious enough to do the arc again.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2019 at 9:01 AM, Lockpick said:

Can you add a spoiler tag with details?  I am now officially curious, but not curious enough to do the arc again.

There's a glowie you can click in the first mission (I think? Might be the second.) that gives you a letter directing you to talk to the new mender. If you do, it starts a side-plot centered around saving Lockhart's life via time travel.

• 4 months later
  • 8 months later