Mid's Reborn: A Hero Designer (formerly Mids/Pines) and whatnot

Pine,

I really appreciate the work you and Maslow are doing on this (+1 Inf to both of you)

I also appreciate you updating the first post with new information, but can you also please comment on this thread when you do.  Post edits don't show as new unread posts, and so anyone whose just looking at the "Show unread posts" will miss any updates you make...

BTW - the updated link successfully installed everything for me and I now have Pines 2.23...TY

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

So obviously something's different between the old app and the new one with how files are arranged. I figured I was going to simply see this installed in one folder and be able to move it to another, but at a glance it's a spider's web of folders and files. Who wants to explain how this new programming things works now?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Is there a way to get rid of Mid's? Any time I try to open something, it pops up in Mid's instead of Pine's and I have been hunting for that damn program, trying to kill it and it just won't die.

To make it open in Pine, right click on the build.mxd and choose open with --> and browse to where you have installed Pine and make sure you tick always open with.

Is there a way to get rid of Mid's? Any time I try to open something, it pops up in Mid's instead of Pine's and I have been hunting for that damn program, trying to kill it and it just won't die.

To make it open in Pine, right click on the build.mxd and choose open with --> and browse to where you have installed Pine and make sure you tick always open with.

That would be awesome, but I have no idea where the new .exe for Pine's is with the new installer...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

That would be awesome, but I have no idea where the new .exe for Pine's is with the new installer...

Right click your shortcut, and click properties. You should see a box with the file path in the window that comes up, which will tell you where it is.

Hi all,

I switched to the new version today, thank you so much for all the work you're putting in.

I found one small issue and I hope this is where we're supposed to note those things--if not please let me know where I should put it.

Illusion Control/Spectral Terror is not accepting To Hit Debuff IO sets as it does in the game.  I currently have Dark Watcher's Despair slotted into it in game.

19c172fd84d3490931555a5865428ff7-full.png

Thanks again for all you do.

Is there a way to turn off the Recipe information and just show the set bonuses when hovering over slotted IOs?

In the upper right corner click the "Recipes: ON" button, it will toggle to "OFF" and that should give you the set information.

Happy to see an update. Won't be using this until I can pick the directory, though.

I threw together a custom installer if you'd like to give it a shot.

About page: https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer/releases/tag/FInstaller0.0.7

Direct link: https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer/releases/download/FInstaller0.0.7/HeroDesignerInstaller.F2019.07.08.00.zip

Happy to see an update. Won't be using this until I can pick the directory, though.

I threw together a custom installer if you'd like to give it a shot.

About page: https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer/releases/tag/FInstaller0.0.7

Direct link: https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer/releases/download/FInstaller0.0.7/HeroDesignerInstaller.F2019.07.08.00.zip

Awesome, thank you!

Anytime I try to open any of my three Thugs/Sonic Resonance Mastermind saved builds from a prior version of Pine's, or import the build using code, I get an error message: "Unable to read data - Object reference not set to an instance of an object."