National Pride Hami!

Foxfyre

Ok, help me out here.  I was in the Hive between 10:00PM and 10:30PM last night.  There was no Hami raid at the usual time ... so when exactly did Excelsior do this yesterday? 

As an aside ... why wouldn't anyone chime in on LFG to let me know (after asking about it in LFG THREE SEPARATE TIMES) that I had missed it or that it was scheduled for X:XX o'clock?  When did you all raid him - before the fireworks or after everyone was punch drunk afterwards?  :)

Can we keep a thread on the raid times somewhere or schedule somewhat consistently so folks can make time to join in?

Asking for a friend.

Because this screenshot was taken for the raid that happened Wednesday night.  (As you can see I posted this thread Thursday morning.)

We didn't run a raid last night because it was a holiday, and our usual raid times are at the same time most people would be out watching fireworks.

To be fair, when we do raid it's usually always at either 9 or 10pm EST.

Also, while broadcasts DO go out on LFG, as much as people talk in LFG you have to be looking at the channel right around the time the broadcast goes out or you miss it.

I suggest also joining the Excelsior global channel.  Type /chanjoin Excelsior in game to join.

Also...."schedule somewhat consistently"....

We do raids almost every night at the same time.  The only day we always don't do raids is Sundays and sometimes not on Mondays.  (with exceptions like holidays)

We DO do them Tuesday-Saturday pretty much every week. And always at 9 or 10pm EST.

Because this screenshot was taken for the raid that happened Wednesday night.  (As you can see I posted this thread Thursday morning.)

We didn't run a raid last night because it was a holiday, and our usual raid times are at the same time most people would be out watching fireworks.

To be fair, when we do raid it's usually always at either 9 or 10pm EST.

Also, while broadcasts DO go out on LFG, as much as people talk in LFG you have to be looking at the channel right around the time the broadcast goes out or you miss it.

I suggest also joining the Excelsior global channel.  Type /chanjoin Excelsior in game to join.

Thank you for the response, for clarifying, and for the /chanjoin tip! 

Cheers!~