Incarnate choices for illusion/radiation?

ParaBruce

As 50 draws near, I realize how little I know about incarnate choices for controller in general or for ill/rad in particular, and I'd welcome some commentary.

Alpha: Spiritual looks handy for someone who won't be doing billion-inf builds for a while, moving that glorious perma dawn closer. :) Intuition looks like it'd enhance radiation's work.

Judgment: Um, I have no idea. They all look pretty yummy to me. Ion and Void look appealing in terms of consequences.

Interface: Same deal here. Degenerative and Diamagnetic are appealing in that "makes me clap and go 'again, again!'" way, but that's not, like, an actual strategy.

Lore: Memory is telling me that I liked the Polar Lights on live because I'm a flight junkie who's in the air whenever possible.

Destiny: Barrier is appealing to the bubble junkie in me. (Yes, I have multiple addictions. It's sad.) Ageless seems like it might also contribute to the perma hunt.

Thank you for your help!

Alpha - agility radial. Helps out with recharge and recovery, and Ill/rad needs both.

Judgment - ion radial. Ranged, 40 targets, mag 4 hold chance.

Interface - degenerative flawless, pairs well with lingering radiation to wreck pylons, GMs and AVs.

Destiny - ageless core epiphany, say goodbye to endurance issues forever.

Hybrid - control or assault.

Lore - whatever you want