Wait... no Super Strength for Scrappers?

Omnicron

On 2/20/2020 at 12:40 AM, hejtmane said:

The original devs even had concerns with rage and scrappers double stacked rage on a scrapper sounds dumb and stack it with shield charge bahaha that be stupid fun and most likely broken

Yup.  You either nerf Rage with the resulting tanker/brute drama. Or you don't proliferate and get this thread.

Starwave  Blue Gale  Wolfhound  Actionette  Relativity Rabbit

3 hours ago, skoryy said:

Yup.  You either nerf Rage with the resulting tanker/brute drama. Or you don't proliferate and get this thread.

I think a potential solution is bring it to Scrappers with changes and see how it works out before changing Rage on the other ATs. Use Scrappers as test crash dummies. It's a win-win. Scrappers get SS and we can test Rage changes before impacting existing versions of the set. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

I think a potential solution is bring it to Scrappers with changes and see how it works out before changing Rage on the other ATs. Use Scrappers as test crash dummies. It's a win-win. Scrappers get SS and we can test Rage changes before impacting existing versions of the set. 

Yeah, but if it's not OP, we're still in dramaville where tanks won't want the changes proliferated and scraps are upset they're not getting the good SS.

The plan for a Rage rework is for the dev team to finish the resist rebalance first, and I inagine the set's not coming over until both are done.

Starwave  Blue Gale  Wolfhound  Actionette  Relativity Rabbit

On 2/21/2020 at 7:26 AM, MunkiLord said:

Yes, the Dom's base damage for Seismic Smash is 218.3 and Scrapper base damage for Crushing Uppercut is 218.8 and Seismic Smash has a shorter recharge and activation charge. 

Crushing uppercut has combo level based specials and extra damage though?

But you could add time to recharge to balance it if need be.  Or lower the damage.  

10 hours ago, skoryy said:

Rage could be "nerfed" for Scrappers only though. 

Recharge times/ base damage could also be rebalanced. 

For example.  Rage could be a 62.5 +damage toggle for Scrappers.   Jab could have a 4 second Recharge, Punch 8, Haymaker 12.  

===

You'd need the higher base damage for the SS Stalkers anyhow, since they won't get Rage, because buildup. 

Edited by Haijinx

On 2/19/2020 at 11:40 PM, hejtmane said:

The original devs even had concerns with rage and scrappers double stacked rage on a scrapper sounds dumb and stack it with shield charge bahaha that be stupid fun and most likely broken

I think a small stacking buff may work. Make it stack to 5, add a 20% damage increase for each stack, then have a 2 attack debuff or something. Not as extreme as it is now, but maybe add a -50% damage debuff for those two attacks. Maybe even keep the defense debuff for a short duration too.

Edited by cazden121

4 hours ago, skoryy said:

Yeah, but if it's not OP, we're still in dramaville where tanks won't want the changes proliferated and scraps are upset they're not getting the good SS.

The plan for a Rage rework is for the dev team to finish the resist rebalance first, and I inagine the set's not coming over until both are done.

They will never fix Rage though.  

Never.  

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
17 hours ago, CKent83 said:

Next, Scrappers will want Demon Summoning.

I thought I was the demon that was summoned did I miss something

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

• 1 month later
32 minutes ago, Vindicator said:

Super Strength for Scrappers, please!

Just drop it on dev for us to test to see how bad we can break it and then we have a base line

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

22 hours ago, Tantricsecrets said:

Change rage into buildup, problem solved. 

Wont work unless you change the recharge on Jab, Punch and Haymaker (Basically double them, so base damage is a normal Primary level) 

But sure - that would work at that point. 

• 1 month later