Solid color in bases?

Does anyone know of an object or workaround that would let me make a solid-color wall in a base? I've searched all the tintable objects and they are tintable, not color-able. I want a bright green wall or vertical surface... ideas?

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Ah, good. That's very close except for the crinkly texture. I will have to move it to a small room where I can control lighting to get the color I want - trying for a greenscreen background.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Bathrooom pieces work great, but are subject to emphasized lighting variation. I need to build a little brightly-lit room for further experimentation.

The crazy-ass letter-I idea works pretty well, too, but managing the tiling is tedious and for some reason, the lighting gradient is applied erratically to increasingly large surfaces, so that you get gradient sections like large tiles. Again, need a bright room to try again.

Thanks for the suggestions.