Expand the number of doors used for Radio/Newspaper Missions

I'll say upfront I've no idea how hard this would be to implement, so if it is hard or would break things then I'll /jranger it myself.  It's a small thing really, but just something that occurred to me.

Disclaimer aside, would it be possible to expand the number of doors allocated to radio and newspaper missions?  In some zones it feels like I'm always running back and forth between one of half a dozen or less locations - e.g. half the papers in Port Oakes seem to take place within that one cluster of single storey warehouses in Dockside - something that's particularly noticeable if you run a lot of alts.

I like it when a mission sends me off to somewhere off the beaten track and it would be nice to change things up a bit and in doing so open up more of the map than is reguarly visited at present.

Same applies to regular/story arc missions, though they (the newer ones in particular) seem to follow a slightly more intentional placement.

Not just radio and paper missions - the number of doors in any zone that are used for missions is a small fraction of the doors in the zone. Sometimes it gets ridiculous -- back on live, I was part of a Citadel TF where the first three missions were to the exact same cave entrance; by the third mission, we were all joking about the Fifth Column ninja redecorating team that was running in behind us to set up a whole new base the moment our backs were turned. Starting a new character, I generally pick up missions from the old Magic, Tech, and Mutation contacts in City Hall;half the time, the 'defeat all gang members' mission is the same door as the 'defeat all Clockwork' mission -- the office building just north of the west side of Prometheus Park. When it's not, it's the east-side door of the brownstone just north of where Matthew Habashy's 'Defeat Five Hellions' mission is -- and the other starting mission, defeating the Council in the warehouse, is the door on the south side of that same brownstone. The follow-on mission from the first Clockwork mission is usually the east door of that brownstone, and the follow-on for the Council mission is virtually always the back door of the brick building just east of the south end of Argosy Industrial. The 'defeat gang members at party' mission you get if sent to Jose Brogan right off will be either thessouth door of the business just northeast of the AE building or the front door of the building north of that one past the park and down the concrete slope.

The problem doesn't go away as you level; you keep getting sent back to the same doors over and over again. Given the hyperdimensional nature of Paragon City (come on; how many office or warehouse maps have you seen that would fit inside the walls of the building they're in without being folded through higher dimensions?), there's no real reason not to pick a door completely randomly from all the doors that don't have a dedicated interior (stores, universities, police stations, tailors, etc.).

I'm a +1 to this.  I’d also love if the missions refrained from using apartment buildings or brownstones altogether, since the maps never make sense with the interiors.  I'd really prefer some new maps (mission in space lanes bowling alley in the hollows, battle through peoples homes/apartments, etc), but i know thats a much higher level of complexity.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Not just radio and paper missions - the number of doors in any zone that are used for missions is a small fraction of the doors in the zone. Sometimes it gets ridiculous -- back on live, I was part of a Citadel TF where the first three missions were to the exact same cave entrance; by the third mission, we were all joking about the Fifth Column ninja redecorating team that was running in behind us to set up a whole new base the moment our backs were turned.

Well for Citadel TF the first two missions ALWAYS use the same door. It's a weird bug that's been around forever.

Defender Smash!