Any Pinnacle expats?

Halcyon

While I've seen several familiar names, none of them were RPCers. So unless they've taken a new global and/or haven't appeared on globals or LFG/Help I've not seen any.

Glad to see lobster and Nodonn around again. The LooneyBin will be full once more. :-)

We have some catching up to do...

Yo, former Pinnacler here. Mains were Holy Evil and Miss Rude Girl, with a few dozen alts (Virtue Knight, Yoshito Sanders, and Lydia Midari were my most played others). I'm @Holymittens in global, because that's what I use almost everywhere else.

I was also a member of the RPC, for the two others here.

• 2 weeks later

Global: @Emerald Fission

SuperGroup: Jagged Legion

Heroes

Alpha Maximus

Apex Stryker

Atomic.FireFly

Captain Upsilon

Captain-Midnight

Emerald Fission

Villains

General Droid

Kid Recluse

Although it has been a long time. I was once a member of Jagged Legion. I played this original title on Pinnacle Server from beta to about a month prior to ending. I lost a part of my soul when it left. I do not remember much of the names I used to play on or my original handle but had a lot of good times hunting badges with Jason the X and the guy that ran vidiotmaps (Beefcake) He was a helluva tank! So glad to be back.

While I've seen several familiar names, none of them were RPCers. So unless they've taken a new global and/or haven't appeared on globals or LFG/Help I've not seen any.

Glad to see lobster and Nodonn around again. The LooneyBin will be full once more. :-)

Kitty!!! Heya!!!

Already ran into Talonflash, Tian, Angry Citizen, Hobo and Spark-1, can't wait to catch up with more Loons!

Global: @Emerald Fission

SuperGroup: Jagged Legion

Heroes

Alpha Maximus

Apex Stryker

Atomic.FireFly

Captain Upsilon

Captain-Midnight

Emerald Fission

Villains

General Droid

Kid Recluse

Although it has been a long time. I was once a member of Jagged Legion. I played this original title on Pinnacle Server from beta to about a month prior to ending. I lost a part of my soul when it left. I do not remember much of the names I used to play on or my original handle but had a lot of good times hunting badges with Jason the X and the guy that ran vidiotmaps (Beefcake) He was a helluva tank! So glad to be back.

Well we're back and better then ever, we're on Everlasting and the same SG Jagged Legion and Jason the X is still here along with other old timers and new ones.. So hop on over to Everlasting if interested... ;) ;) ;)

Frigid Bridget reporting in, glad to have run into so many old familiar faces on the resurrected Pinnbadges -- Bill Z Bubba, Pie-Ro, and more! Anyone in touch with Jane Reaction? Still fondly remember her leading us to victory on Master of STF.

"A true ruler is as moral as a hurricane...empty, but for the force of his gale."

Frigid Bridget reporting in, glad to have run into so many old familiar faces on the resurrected Pinnbadges -- Bill Z Bubba, Pie-Ro, and more! Anyone in touch with Jane Reaction? Still fondly remember her leading us to victory on Master of STF.

Haven’t seen her on yet. But, I totally agree it would be great to have her back on with us!

Kitty!!! Heya!!!

Already ran into Talonflash, Tian, Angry Citizen, Hobo and Spark-1, can't wait to catch up with more Loons!

I was in the LooneyBin too!  I was @Malignatus, now I'm @Dr. Bright.

Never thought I'd reconnect with anyone from those days again. :'(  Anyone else still around?  What server does everyone play on?  I miss playing with you all so much! :P

Pinnacle from Launch to Close (with a few alts elsewhere).

Mad Gremlin

DarkHawke

Steel Dragon

So many others...

Good to be back.

RP on Everlast: 

Primary: Tenaxa (Victoria (Tori) Hanes-Sykes); at least 5 versions and counting

And pretty much any other character I play.

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

Everyone thinks they're a villain, until a real villain walks in the room. Thanks for all the pvp fun, I would have stayed until the servers closed, but even the greatest Villain in the World can't fight you all and leukemia at the same time. My wife and I worked hard for 10 years to have a child, only for me to have some tumors pop up in my lymph nodes. I appreciate your calls, I was happy that you were thinking of me. I know I looked funny all bald and sick, but I had a real fight to deal with. The good news is that it's been in remission for some time, and all I have to do is keep up with the screening to make sure it doesn't come back.

@tazz villain IRL, not even *67 is gonna let you hide from me.

Everyone thinks they're a villain, until a real villain walks in the room. Thanks for all the pvp fun, I would have stayed until the servers closed, but even the greatest Villain in the World can't fight you all and leukemia at the same time. My wife and I worked hard for 10 years to have a child, only for me to have some tumors pop up in my lymph nodes. I appreciate your calls, I was happy that you were thinking of me. I know I looked funny all bald and sick, but I had a real fight to deal with. The good news is that it's been in remission for some time, and all I have to do is keep up with the screening to make sure it doesn't come back.

@tazz villain IRL, not even *67 is gonna let you hide from me.

Sorry you had to go through that. Glad to hear you're in remission, though. Welcome Home!

Another RPC Member here, User name back then was Buckaroobill, Main character was Sean Saga, (brother to Lady Darkswans Leah Saga).  On the Villian side, my main was Dominus Magnus.  Just found the old RPC wiki after many years.....

http://4-thirty-5.com/rpc/wiki/index.php?title=Sean_saga

Missed the shutdown due to being on deployment.  :( 

Sean ended as a member of the AoC.  Wonder if Big Mike is knocking around in game....

Glad to see Pinnacle represent. Was looking for the pinnacle badge channel in game . . .

PinnBadges was set up.

I am also from the RPC!  I remember you.  Nice to see a familiar name.

Hey! Good to see you made it. Still hoping more of the RPC makes it's way back.

• 2 weeks later

To follow up with WanderingAries, Lethal Ladies (@ELectraOutlaw, @Cirelick, @HolyFool, @WanderingAries, @HurricanGale, @Neuronia among many others...) are back on Indom.

I think I saw @KnightofIronStar on one of the globals, which made me immediately wonder if a rift would open allowing X-Funk back in to the multiverse. :-)

To follow up with WanderingAries, Lethal Ladies (@ELectraOutlaw, @Cirelick, @HolyFool, @WanderingAries, @HurricanGale, @Neuronia among many others...) are back on Indom.

I think I saw @KnightofIronStar on one of the globals, which made me immediately wonder if a rift would open allowing X-Funk back in to the multiverse. :-)

Omg, Lethal Ladies and Deadly Dudes! Loud Lightning reporting, I've been hanging out on Everlasting but I just might join ya :]

Still have my old global handle @FrierFly

Was a member of The Impossibles.

Most known characters were Frierfly (Fire/Fire/Fire Blapper), Maroon Mauler (Claws/Regen Scrapper), and Homeless Jim (Tri-form Warshade)

I have remade Frierfly in his own image, Jim is now Jane, but the Mauler hasn't been recreated yet because I have Alt-itis currently.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later