Any Pinnacle expats?

Halcyon

I went to Pinnacle to join a tribute group on purpose, no shame, it was some of the best times I ever had in this game. We eventually got busted and made generic, the whole super group, but like I said it was some of the best times. I was still new to the game and really wanted to impress them so I made the one character I figured no one would, Green Lantern Tomar-Re. It was a pretty good likeness too, got lots of compliments form Green Lantern fans. Not going to name the group but they know who they are, lol.

AC

Tomar01.thumb.jpg.aed7e531db1710e163adcb31e9b995f3.jpg

Global: @Emerald Fission

SuperGroup: Jagged Legion

Heroes

Alpha Maximus

Apex Stryker

Atomic.FireFly

Captain Upsilon

Captain-Midnight

Emerald Fission

Villains

General Droid

Kid Recluse

Alpha_Maximus.jpg.79a4fb6a7592faceb9bfc998cc84c7f5.jpg

Emerald_Fission.jpg.73d1b954ed3e708b33ed92c60c86bc34.jpg

General_Droid.jpg.e6c71e75cfb0eee9690dc17413ba8061.jpg

• Like 1

i9-9900k 3.60GHz - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
EVGA CLC 240mm Liquid Cooling - NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti 11GB - 32GB 3600MHz DDR4
500GB M.2 NVMe Samsung EVO 970 Plus - 8TB 7200rpm HDD
850W 80+ Gold EVGA G3 - InWin 303C RGB

On 5/1/2019 at 6:01 AM, marcussmythe said:

C’len and H.E.R.O.

Likely forgotten, as I was mostly active the early years with Jagged Legion (pre-ED)

Even so - Pinnacle, represent!

I remember your INV/EM tanker!, She? was a great PVP toon back in the old Hami days (pre-ED).

This is @Cryoterm (Rubicon Breach). I used to PVP a lot with an Ice/EM blaster and a Fire/RAD controller.

• 4 weeks later

Well, if starting on (and generally alwys considering it home) counts, yep... MB.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 1/7/2020 at 5:51 PM, Serringa said:

@FashionSense

Jagged Legion later on, various other SGs including Carl and Sons along the way. I played Issue 0 to 17 so I wasn't around at shutdown. Led a bunch of Hami raids in the earlier days.

I remember both groups.  I'm sure I was in Carl and  Sons with some characters.

• 1 month later
  • 1 month later

I was mainly on Pinnacle (and Protector) too with many alts. Great to see loads of names I recognize above. Some of my alts include: Dr. Gravitron, Sun Volt, Plymouth Rock, Fire Kracker, Zik, Hemogoblin, Ankylosaur, T3h R0xx0Rz, Major Cowtastrophe, Pinky Spiderchops, Mythika and many more...

Edited by Ankylosaur

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later

I was Hasham back in the day on Pinnacle.  I played with World Wide Evil and the United guys mostly.  Any of those guys around these days?  I see some names that I recognize for sure.  

Is there a server that most play on these days?

On 8/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

PinnBadges was recreated as a channel. Most of us are on excel but there's a few in that channel on the other shards as well.

I'm on Quattro Pro, personally.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

Played on Pinnacle as Heroes. Played Villains on Infinity thanks to limited character slots. Started in late 2004 played until 2011.  Was in the badge channels and tracked on Badgewhore and City Info Terminal.

Pinnacle main Black Knight of Lore. 

SG The League of Distinguished Heroes

Global same as when live @TBK

Other characters:

Groundskeeper Carl

Crimson Cadillac

and many more less played characters or others that I started and wiped.

Fired up the old XP machine I originally played on and found the install with a log of character names. Some of them I seriously do not remember making and then saw characters named SGPadder on different servers. I forget what that was about but remember helping fill up SG's for something. Have not found old screenshots yet but remember seeing them a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later

Ninja's Shadow
Joe Mortal
Copy Wright
Astral Form
Vegaton
Flute
Cheerleader QT
Sandy Seashore
Submission
ManBehindheCurtain
Vahzilok's Failure
1962 Devil Girl

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Woot woot drunk server in the house!!!! Hold my doobie I just faceplanted again and NOAW I’m angry! Conga rats on making it this far! 

I started out on Pinnacle back in I4 and never looked back! @Funda here kicking it on Excelsior with a new global of @Flaming Discharge.  Yes I was lucky enough to score my old farming tanks name. heh heh 😏 

I've been known to run a spine/sr scrapper called Funda Sr. that... just... won’t... stop........ faceplanting! 🤣

Quite a few familiar names I see in this post and will be joining the channel when I get home from work.