Any Pinnacle expats?

Halcyon

• 4 months later
On 9/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, Impadivus said:

Can confirm.  Blue/Grey with Gold accents and a white Trident Logo.

Long time no see, C'len. 😎

motivator3954656.jpg

I was ALWAYS offline for team pics. Ugh.

Another former JLer here.

Best known toons where probably French Arbitor and Odin's Shame (dark/dark scrapper in PvP!). Been back a while and thoroughly enjoying CoH in a casual way again.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later

I was on Pinnacle (as was my son, brother, niece, nephews & coworker +wife).  

Main:     Maximus Power     Elec/Elec Blaster

Alt:     Crimson Avenger     Claws/Regen Scrapper

Redside:     Cybro     Robots/FF Mastermind

Super Group:     Absolute Power

Plus several other alts

Nice to see so many back!

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

Didn't realize this thread was here.

I played on Pinnacle, mostly redside. My main guy was the first toon I made when I got CoX, an Elec/Elec/Elec Blaster named Plyx. 

Because "all your end belong to me!"

Member of Nites of Darkness. Meet a lot of great people on Pinnacle, enjoyed every minute of it.

• 3 months later

Pinnacle all the way

Handprint fire/fire tank
Voiceprint Emp/Psi Defender

Palmprint Warshade

Other characters I had but forget the archetypes because I didn't play them much
Footprint
Kneeprint
Fistprint

Edited by Scoobs

• 4 weeks later

I was on Pinnacle for the hero side, previously under the global handle Hertz. I couldn't get that handle back, so now I'm @MHertz.

I was the one responsible for Stan and Lou, if anyone recalls that.

• Thumbs Up 1

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.

• 4 weeks later

Hi again guys! 🙂

VERY happy to be able to play CoH/CoV again!

My Main was Thundercloud and I was in the game since the betas.

Had the group the Uncanny Squad back then.

Had many heros and villains as characters but since I unfortunately lost all screenshots from back then I only remember my main Thundercloud and second character that was Mindwitch.

Unfortunately both names are already taken so I had to come up with a new name for my first mutant controller with force fields which is Psionica. 🙂

I started on the server Reunion and I'm looking forward to team up with many of you.

• 1 month later

*cough*

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

• 2 weeks later
On 3/6/2020 at 5:52 AM, indigowulf said:

@indigowulf from Rock and Roll Death Patrol. Was hoping to see Weatherwoman or Gawdzilla among these check ins.
Most known for Morbigon, my ill/emp dragon that could solo heal master statesmans.

spacer.png

Hi indigo, someone linked me to this post but I am not usually very active on the forum. I play on excelsior

• 4 weeks later

@LKN-351... just like my username here LOL

Avid responder in PinnBadges and... hmm a couple other channels I forget the names of lol

Many alts and many more to come. If you remember me shoot me a global invite ingame and I'd love to catch some xpz with you lol

• 2 months later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
On 9/27/2021 at 12:40 PM, Mindwitch said:

Hi again guys! 🙂

VERY happy to be able to play CoH/CoV again!

My Main was Thundercloud and I was in the game since the betas.

Had the group the Uncanny Squad back then.

Had many heros and villains as characters but since I unfortunately lost all screenshots from back then I only remember my main Thundercloud and second character that was Mindwitch.

Unfortunately both names are already taken so I had to come up with a new name for my first mutant controller with force fields which is Psionica. 🙂

I started on the server Reunion and I'm looking forward to team up with many of you.

Renardine, reporting for duty!
I was an Uncanny, with Handel Bahr, you etc.. I still have screenshots of us together!

11 hours ago, Vulpoid said:

Renardine, reporting for duty!
I was an Uncanny, with Handel Bahr, you etc.. I still have screenshots of us together!

Hey! 🙂

Great to see you back!

We had great times back then.

Still having contact with Handel Bahr once in a while through Guild Wars 2 sending messages to look after each other.

I'm on the server Reunion here with two characters Psionica and Thundergal. 🙂

• 1 year later
On 9/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, MitchEvans said:

I was pinnacle from 2004-2006. Vectorr and Sahara King were my mains. My SG was the Adeptus Arbites. Any Arbites that return can find me on Excelsior as @Behemoph or @Anti-Biotic

Rocket here..

• 1 month later
On 6/23/2019 at 8:14 PM, seancstew said:

Another RPC Member here, User name back then was Buckaroobill, Main character was Sean Saga, (brother to Lady Darkswans Leah Saga).  On the Villian side, my main was Dominus Magnus.  Just found the old RPC wiki after many years.....

http://4-thirty-5.com/rpc/wiki/index.php?title=Sean_saga

Missed the shutdown due to being on deployment.  😞

Sean ended as a member of the AoC.  Wonder if Big Mike is knocking around in game....

I do indeed occasionally knock around the game. I don't go by big mike anymore for a myriad of reasons.