Targeting Groups Bind List Spreadsheet

@Janrithsorry I'm on Munich phone and jumped to the end. But to do this in a popmenu you would want

Option "&v 5th Column" "targetcustomnext val enemy alive$$targetcustomnext mek enemy alive$$targetcustomnext vam enemy alive$$targetcustomnext wo enemy alive$$targetcustomnext sha enemy alive"

also, you can instantly load bind files from a popmenu, the actual popmenu though will only load when you start the game from the desktop. So if you make a change to the popmenu that's when you need to quit to desktop. You can make changes to the bind file all day long however without restarting.

so if your popmenu was 

option "&v fifth column" "loadbindfile groups\5th.txt"

you could change 5th.txt all day long and never have to restart, simply load the bond file on every change

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

On 9/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, chaossdragon said:

That IS the cell contents...  

I'm not sure I understand what your saying. Earlier in the thread it was posted that the output was this,

Option "5th Column" "bind v "targetcustomnext val enemy alive$$targetcustomnext mek enemy alive$$targetcustomnext vam enemy alive$$targetcustomnext wo enemy alive$$targetcustomnext sha enemy alive"

But what I said to put in the popmenu file was this,

Option "&v 5th Column" "targetcustomnext val enemy alive$$targetcustomnext mek enemy alive$$targetcustomnext vam enemy alive$$targetcustomnext wo enemy alive$$targetcustomnext sha enemy alive"

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

• 3 weeks later

So i just came across this post and i am curious if there has been a finalized pop menu and installation guide for this or if it is still WIP i love using the popmenu thing on the beta server and was wondering if this is perfected i would love to prioritize targets with this for sure and i am too ignorant(read:too lazy to do it myself) to figure all this out .

Edited by Chrome