Victory Roll Call

Blue Jay

I used to play a blaster fire/ electric named Sparkles. I played with 2 others John and Jay, but can only remember Jays toon Purple Podunk. Yay team! Oh and I remember Johns toon was Battle Animal. We had a lot of fun. Sparkles was also an honorary member of HoJ for a while. 

Edited by Morpheus73

<----- Phrendon Largo here from A.G.O.N.Y -- im on indomitable now

• Like 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Hi all and Welcome back to are Favorite Game.

Princess Cyber-Elf = Blaster: Archery/Energy Punch = CoMaster of "The One" SG

Cyber-Elf Sonja = Defender: Empathy/Archery = Master of "The One Alts" SG

Lord Odenhawk = Tank: Broad Sword/Super Reflexes

Looking for other former members of The One SG or any of my old friends on Victory

@Kapacitor checking in.  Was on Victory from '04-shutdown.  Mostly played on these guys:

Kapacitor - elec/elec blaster

Avelox - Spines/SR scrapper

Thorg - stone/stone tank

Sangwich - fire/kin controller

Caluminator - BS/regen scrapper

Blunderbuntz - peacebringer

I was in a couple of SG's.  I forget the name of one of them, but SatanicHamster and Queenie were in that one, and was a founding member of another SG called S.N.A.F.U.

Currently on Excelsior under @Kapacitor

Edited by Capacitor
  • Like 1

• 1 month later

I was @TokenTrevor in the day and ran all the...12? 13? Token characters between heroes and villians, I remember running with Dawn of Distorted Light, good times miss them. I don't really identify that way anymore so you can find me on Torchbearer as @Shulk nowadays 

• 4 weeks later

I've been on HC for a couple months and just realized I haven't checked in here.  

I was @Baryonic Cell, rad/rad defender, Kuroi Kokoro, katana scrapper, Ubiquity, a grav/emp troller and HexapWint, electric blaster.  

I rerolled Bary on Indomitable, slowly working thru the 40s now and remembering how much fun rad rad is at high levels.  

My global now is @Lens Perchance who is a pistol blaster but I don't play him much. Just was the first toon I rolled here and it's a better global name.  

I remember Texas Longhorne, I think everyone knew him.  

Hamster's SG was Fist of Justice IIRC. There's a toon on Indom called AngryHamster, but he refuses to confirm/deny it's him. When I asked tho, he *flipped a table* so I think it is 😉

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 months later

Hi, I'm Valdy. You may remember me from such toons as Madame Belle, Three Days and Vhaasen. One of the old Victory Badges mods and Rikti raid leaders.

But wait, there's more! Silent Zoe (another Rikti raid leader) is joining the party again (as yes, we're still together!). So you can be on the lookout for Silent Zoe, Sybil Leto and Arctosa. We were both part of The NightShift supergroup.

You can find us on Torchbearer as @Valdy and @Silent Zoe - come and say hi, you crazy kids!

Edited by Valdy
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later

Man, it's neat to see some familiar names. I never teamed much, still don't really, but I was @Midnight Blues back on Victory. My global now is @Demented, and I play on Reunion, just cuz I like sparse servers. I do have a Midnight Blues on Excelsior though.

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later

Played SO many toons  from 2004 to lights-out...  

King of Swords was my first 50...  but also

• Snow Plow
  • Outerspace Ace
  • Dr. Pentacle
  • Cardioverter
  • Omphalos
  • Pyramidion
  • Golden Soldier
  • Star-Spangled Hammer
  • Lady Greensleeves

Redside:  Professor Gaslight, Le Petit Mort, Glowing Skull, The Black Phaeton...

Just to name a few... 

I remember running with several Victory SG's over the 9 years:  Fourtress, Paraguard, Paragon Defense Force, and Starship Troopers.
Playing this past year on Homecoming has been a true blast from the past!  Great to be back with everyone...

• Like 1

Victory forever.  Played in a lot of groups and in a couple of SGs over the years.

Characters best known for:

Evil Tax - Fire Tanking before it was cool, burninating freaks and Rikti. Lots and lots of Rikti.

Paper Shaker - Energy/Invuln tanking Devouring Earth TFs for fun and profit. 

Luridel - DB/Will scrapping, Who likes psychic clockworks?  I do. 

Ganymede - Healing Empath. Heal!  Ack!

Umbriel - Energy Blasters are good at making scrappers play fetch the mob.

Seek out me and Toril on Torchbearer.

On 6/15/2019 at 6:17 PM, kingschosen said:

I was an old school player and started in 04.

My main was an energy/fire tanker named King's Chosen.

I had a lot of other alts with "King's" in front. Namely, an Emp defender named King's Aid.

Any of my old buddies here?

Dude! Theo here, just found out about this, installing this shit atm.

Outrage here. Original CoH Beta tester. I can't believe the city is back.

I was a member of the the PRISM supergroup on Victory and later hopped dimensions to Virtue. Remember costume contests? I remember the IRL ones that got posted to the official website. I even have some character art from back then.

See you on the streets. 

1275008664720.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later
On 5/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, ineffablebob said:

I played on many of the retail servers, but Victory was where I spent the bulk of my time. Same global as I got here, @ineffablebob. Anyone else from Legion of Valor, Defenders of the Night, or Iron Eagles around?

PowerGrrl from Legion of Valor reporting back!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
On 4/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, KingofSwords said:

Played SO many toons  from 2004 to lights-out...  

King of Swords was my first 50...  but also

• Snow Plow
  • Outerspace Ace
  • Dr. Pentacle
  • Cardioverter
  • Omphalos
  • Pyramidion
  • Golden Soldier
  • Star-Spangled Hammer
  • Lady Greensleeves

Redside:  Professor Gaslight, Le Petit Mort, Glowing Skull, The Black Phaeton...

Just to name a few... 

I remember running with several Victory SG's over the 9 years:  Fourtress, Paraguard, Paragon Defense Force, and Starship Troopers.
Playing this past year on Homecoming has been a true blast from the past!  Great to be back with everyone...

I remember Snow Plow, Lol we used to sing that jingle from the Simpson's Mr plow that's the name that name again is Mr plow.

I also remember Outerspace Ace, King of Swords and Pyramidion.

The Paragon Defense Force is back, it's good to see ya, look us up on excelsior some time.

• Like 1