Victory Roll Call

Blue Jay

• 1 month later

@Impact and @Seizure on live, now @Ourobius and @Moboros on Rebirth. Long standing member of the Legion of Valor SG, and the Galaxy Rangers before that. My mains were X23 (en/dev blaster - yes, I had the name before Marvel), Impact (inv/ss tank), Seizure (emp/psy defender), and Psykosis (psi/psy blaster).

Edited by Ourobius
Added old toon names

• 1 month later

Wrought Iron
Athena's Sword
Meteor Saint
HeWhoShallNotBeNamed
Luke Garou
Fleet Engineer
Dark Coment Saint
Gothina
Agent Frank
Winter's Flower
Shadowbrite

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 3/6/2020 at 11:00 PM, TJKALLDAY said:

Hey folks, Nomec here. Went by Nom often.

REALLY would love to find old friends. Anybody remember White Mage Mako or Mystic Gale?

um, holy crap. HI!!!!

I guess I'll re-introduce myself, I went by Mako (as in my main for a long time White Mage Mako, also Mako Avalar) on victory before CoV ever came out. 😛

Eventually I wandered off to Virtue and made a whole buncha new friends there too.

I was @Mako on live and I'm @Mako now, mostly playing on Everlasting!

Edited by pixelBlitzer
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later

I'm so sad this thread had been inactive for so long. I just learned about Homecoming within the last month or two and this thread even more recently. I was @EternalFlame back on victory and am the same on excelsior (as well as @Sirens Sin and @Sirens Fury). Some of my more frequent toons were (obviously) Eternal Flame,  Iced Vengeance, Sirens Sin, Flatline, Thug Princess.

Seeing so many names from back in the day gets me right in the feels. @Gristlebone @PimpstressBambiMM @Masque @Celerity @Valdy @EnigmaBlack

Edited by Sirens Fury
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Sirens Fury said:

I'm so sad this thread had been inactive for so long. I just learned about Homecoming within the last month or two and this thread even more recently. I was @EternalFlame back on victory and am the same on excelsior (as well as @Sirens Sin and @Sirens Fury). Some of my more frequent toons were (obviously) Eternal Flame,  Iced Vengeance, Sirens Sin, Flatline, Thug Princess.

Seeing so many names from back in the day gets me right in the feels. @Gristlebone @PimpstressBambiMM @Masque @Celerity @Valdy @EnigmaBlack

We are still on torch for the most part. Glad you found the game again, Welcome home!  I'm still using @gristlebone and @gristlebone2. https://discord.gg/svPMfhcP

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later

Uhm... does anyone know/knew someone who played the characters Kinderkatzen and Clockwork Dreams on Victory?  I would like to say hi to him. 😕

I don't think anyone remembers me though and that's ok.  I only played the last 2-3 years it was up and was super annoying I'm sure so I'm hesitant to give out my old global and character names. >_<  Most of this thread looks like it came from 2019, but I recognized so many names when I was looking just now. 

Edited by Akalabeth
  • Like 1

• 2 months later
  • 1 month later

Hi everyone, I'm Ivy! The previous poster KOH Legacy is my dad! My sister and I used to play with him back in the day, when we were far too young to know how to play properly. My main hero was a defender named Starlight. (with a period at the end) on Victory. I'm so glad to see so many people enjoying this game again~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 months later
  • 5 months later

Hello all!

I didn't play much after 2006, and was mostly red side. My main was Lady in Chains, now a scrapper on blue side. My main on blue side was Illusinata, illusion controller.

My handle was LadyEvander. Was in the VG Brotherhood of the Grim. I am on Excelsior now @Baker. Still don't get to play often, but enjoying every minute. It's good to be home. 

BOG Logo.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
On 11/4/2023 at 8:01 AM, Original Amethyst Angel said:

Would help to let you guys know which server I'm  on.....Excelsior as AmethystAngel.

Really bummed that I couldn't get Amethyst Angel back but those are the breaks. 

I'm really missing everyone I used to team with.

AAAAAAAAAANGEL!!!! Do some TFs with meh! I got some lowbies on Excel, and can transfer more!

@Athena Nike

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

• 5 weeks later
On 6/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, TheCanuck said:

I was @Canuck on Victory, looking for anyone from the Eurocore supergroup (and affiliates), particularly the new one on Torchbearer. I'm now @Canuckian because my luck from the old game in grabbing a handle somehow didn't translate here.

Somehow missed this, was @minotaur from Eurocore, have been inactive for a while since Diablo 4 turned up but will be back, I play on Reunion and Excelsior when I play

• 2 weeks later