Tequila not opening

Zikamiri

HELP!

First I had to delete Tequila because it would not load. I tried to redownload it and was given an error of permissions. I got tequila downloaded but it will not open/run. No idea how to fix this! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem as Zikamiri. I tried reinstalling, and I did the "add it to my firewall safe pass", and still the same result. Have you got a simpler answer than handing me the owner's manual and telling me to fix my car? I can't even hazard a guess as to what is wrong here.

Sorry if I sound frustrated, but I am. 

Those that are having the issues:

- Go into the windows update folder and click on "View Update History" or paste the following into the bar at the top of any Windows Explorer/File Explorer window: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Update\View update history

- What were the last (they're dated) updates you got? (I'm downloading the quality update now)

- Try giving a little more about how you've got the game installed as many are putting it in the "Program Files" and "My Document" type folders which are not working well for most. (this is why the "manual" was likely thrown btw)

Give us that and we'll nom for a bit. ^.^

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Windows 10 version 1803, although the last update was back on 7/9, and Tequila was working up until 7/14.

I did have the game installed in "C:\CoH\". Now that folder is empty.

And I'm assuming you've redownloaded Tequila and pointed it to that folder?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I've tried putting the .exe file in that folder. Every time it runs, it deletes itself. I've also tried running it from the download folder, with the same results. It just seems to delete whatever is in that folder.

I have made Tequila.exe file an approved file in my antivirus software, including in the download folder, where it doesn't get deleted even if I run it from there. Even if I run it from the CoH folder, where it is also approved, it gets deleted.