Please join our WEEKLY Themed Costume Contest! Thursdays at 9 pm Eastern in Kallisti Wharf!

CrashJupiter

4 hours ago, Gadfly said:

A remarkable coincidence, Edgar A. Poe ( @Armistead had to settle for that name on 10-30-19, since my alt has been _the_  Edgar Allan Poe on Excelsior since early June). I almost brought that one to the contest, but instead brought another alt. Imagine my chagrin when a nearly identical name and costume placed.

FWIW, Edgar Allan Poe, Dark Detective:

45007-20190614014803000000.jpg.79509cf0632719b7ff0fbd11b6e018cd.jpg

eap02.jpg

eap01(1).jpg

Wow, Gadfly! That's terrific! A shame you didn't bring it along.

Just updated the original post with themes for the month of December.

Here are the themes for the next few weeks so that you can prepare:

Thursday, December 5 - HISTORY  We're looking for any historical figure from any historical era! Twists allowed!

Thursday, December 12 - WINTER WONDERLAND For some of us, it's winter! Get all wintery and cold and bring your best snow witches, snowmen, yeti, reindeer, and wendigo!

Thursday, December 19 - THE FORCE So there's this movie coming out on this day that concludes a trilogy of trilogies. It's pretty inspiring...so get inspired!

Thursday, December 26 - HOLIDAY CLASSICS Celebrate the end of the holidays by throwing it back to your favorite holiday classics! Movies, books, whatever!

Hope to see you there!

Edited by CrashJupiter

• 4 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

Hello fellow costume-loving friends, associate judge Crosswalk here!

I know the Thursday evening costume contests have been quiet for a bit, mostly due to organizers being busy with RL things; I've missed them too.  It pleases me to announce that I'm resuming the themed contests, at the same time and place, i.e.:

Thursday, March 5.  9:00 pm EST, Kallisti Wharf

100 million influence in prizes!  500 million influence in awards, thanks to some community generosity!

This week's theme: Daylight Savings!  Interpret that theme however you wish, but remember to set your clocks an hour later earlier!

See you there!

Edited by Crosswalk
Increase in award amount.
  • Like 1