Converters

Lucky666

2 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

And you guys have said they are going for around 80k apiece?

Only 30k more to go.

As the price of converters goes down, so does the high prices of enhancements.  I think if you wait, you are going to feel loke you waited too long and missed out on the best profits...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

5 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

As the price of converters goes down, so does the high prices of enhancements.  I think if you wait, you are going to feel loke you waited too long and missed out on the best profits...

I use the market (and this forum) as one of the many resources to find what I am looking for. I find it much more enjoyable to work out what I need and aquifer it rather than keeping a large stockpile of influence on hand to use. The price of things dropping plays right into my wheelhouse, so that won’t bother me in the least.😁

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

5 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

If you have more than 50,000 left, I'll pay you 70k a pop for 'em!

That number was a reference to a post earlier where I said that if Converters dropped to 50k, I would likely buy them again.

I believe that I only have access to around 2,000 or so if I liquidate. That number will increase significantly once I log in again.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward