** Art Request Thread **

23 hours ago, EnnVee said:

I just thought my presence had made everyone head for the hills. It was meant as a joke, and how quickly it became quiet in this thread after I posted. Prior to that, there were discussions and fun comments. I was in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM pushing for any artist to jump on any request left here. I was simply wondering where the witty banter and wonderful conversations went. I love the art section, and all the artists in here, and I completely understand that life, real life, takes priority 100%. 

Obviously nothing you said caused the lull to happen but I have noticed that some of the most vocal people (Caemgen, DD, Fireheart etc.)

have been a pretty quiet while some of the former lurkers who rarely said a peep are now among the most vocal. It is a bit unusual.

I know, that is why I made a more generalized post addressed "to anyone reading this" rather than to you directly.

To you I would say... no idea what your talkin bout Ennvee... I bring teh funniez 24/7 yo! rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Pffft ...and this comment after I just made a bat pun, bite before your post.  Sheesh how quickly people turn on you.

You know vamp-irical evidence shows that not every joke hits... sooner or later you are bound to get a mist

Evil-eye don't go all out with my jokes cuz I try to take it to heart just what's at stake here. Every

so coffin you go a little too far and people get cross with you. Wolf-n't you agree? 07K1tHnz_o.png

Ahem.

Jokes and Pun-nishment aside I had a few minutes this morning so I

made you her costume file and took a few clearer screenshots. Cheers!

a17fa91K_o.jpgHICjxG5G_o.jpg

Mystic Foreshadow.costume

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Your welcome EnnVee. Not sure what her sets are or anything about the character but there were

no powers showing (other than the Bats Aura) in your pics so I am guessing they are not central to the character?

I'm just happy I only had a brief amount of time this morning when I was in a "fix it"

kind of mood because the astrophysics fan in me had to make a resistance check under

a -4 penalty to not correct the Lunar phase progression in your sig. Thankfully I rolled a 5. 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 10/16/2019 at 6:34 AM, QueenBethari said:

@EnnVee I traced Mystic Foreshadow. (That's about the extent of my artistic abilities. 😅) Does anyone want to make it prettier?

EnnVeeMysticForeshadow.thumb.jpg.5666c6fbdfebaaf669e5d2e8d3c0224c.jpg

Sorry about the weird pixelation. I forgot that Incognito mode doesn't agree with the Pixlr editor.

That looks nice QueenBethari, how about posting it in the collab thread?

If someone wants to do flatting I may have time to do some punch up work in a couple days.

Or I could do the flats if someone else wants to do final colors? I'm up for a fun collab, anyone else want to jump in?

• Like 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

33 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

If someone wants to do flatting I may have time to do some punch up work in a couple days.

Flat colors is probably a good warm-up for getting back into art. I've got my followup on Friday morning, so if I get the all clear, I'll see if I can do some flats this weekend.

• Like 3

Does she not have an forum account? Or is she one of them there lurkers? 07K1tHnz_o.png

Kidding aside is the character an actual Vampire?  I am aware I made like a dozen vamp puns above but I don't actually know.

If I am going to color it would help to know if I am just doing a straight portrait color or am I looking for under-lighting?

A hint of a fang or a bit of blood in the corner of her mouth? A little bit of backstory or her Bio might be useful.

Also, welcome EnnVee's daughter (sorry I don't know your forum name) to the best part of the forums! zb7XgP0P_o.png

• Haha 2

07K1tHnz_o.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Robin said:

Does she not have an forum account? Or is she one of them there lurkers? 07K1tHnz_o.png

Kidding aside is the character an actual Vampire?  I know know I made like a dozen vamp puns above but I don't actually know.

If I am going to color it would help to know if I am just doing a straight portrait color or am I looking for under-lighting?

A hint of a fang or a bit of blood in the corner of her mouth? A little bit of backstory or her Bio might be useful.

Also, welcome EnnVee's daughter (sorry I don't know your forum name) to the best part of the forums! zb7XgP0P_o.png

She doesnt go on the forums at all, its not her thing I guess. I was browsing and she walked by my PC and was all "HEY!! Thats MY CHARACTER !!!" like only teen girls can squeal 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21__infinity_by_halo_enigma-d2wllcr13.jpg

Okay so what's happening? @QueenBethari, I didn't see it appear in the collab thread,

did you change your mind about having others color/tinker with it? If you still want

to collaborate with us put your highest rez copy of your lineart in the collab thread,

layers (if you have) them would help but are not a must, those can be recreated.

Tem how did the followup for your hand go?

Are you healing up okay and just waiting on Queen to post or do you need more time?

I have time today to color but I can work on something else in the mean time.

• Thanks 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

21 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Okay so what's happening? @QueenBethari, I didn't see it appear in the collab thread,

did you change your mind about having others color/tinker with it? If you still want

to collaborate with us put your highest rez copy of your lineart in the collab thread,

layers (if you have) them would help but are not a must, those can be recreated.

Oh! I didn't realize you needed me to put it in the collab thread. I'll get on it right away!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, QueenBethari said:

Oh! I didn't realize you needed me to put it in the collab thread. I'll get on it right away!

It's not a need thing but putting it there let's others know they have permission to tinker.

Otherwise if people ask and it sits unanswered for several days they think you don't want anyone touching

your stuff and they leave it alone but it could just be you got a cold and were offline for a few days.

If you know you are open to having people work on your stuff and you post it there then if

you go AWOL (absent with our lineart? rs4wmRnk_o.gif) a few days anyone who gets inspired to do

some inking/flatting/coloring/punch up/background etc knows they can jump on

in without waiting for your say so. A couple days feels like an eternity for

an artist waiting to work on something and inspiration can really

wane in the interim or other new projects can come along.

Long story short if you draw it with the idea that you want others to work

on it putting it in the collab thread as soon as you are done with it is a good idea.

• Thanks 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 10/19/2019 at 11:11 AM, Christopher Robin said:

Tem how did the followup for your hand go?

Are you healing up okay and just waiting on Queen to post or do you need more time?

I have time today to color but I can work on something else in the mean time.

Followup went fine, weekend just got busy. Might be able to color tomorrow night - we'll see.

• Like 3