Sister Psyche's Oro arc for stalkers... 50 Merits an hour.

Frostweaver

• 1 month later
On 11/20/2019 at 5:02 AM, Tabercil said:

I've run this a few times with my lvl 40 EL/EA stalker and no way am i getting anywhere near some of the reported fast times. Quickest I'm getting is about an hour and 20 minutes. Suggestions on how to speed this up?

I did it in 1 hour 4 mins and wasn't really trying for  fast time.

Using oro portal for zoning to missions etc helps.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:02 PM, Tabercil said:

I've run this a few times with my lvl 40 EL/EA stalker and no way am i getting anywhere near some of the reported fast times. Quickest I'm getting is about an hour and 20 minutes. Suggestions on how to speed this up?

Yes, run Smoke and Mirrors instead.  12 merits in about 7:30, so 96 merits per hour.  In your hour and 20 minutes of play time you would have 120 merits.

Or run the SSA missions that give you 20 merits for about 10 minutes.

On the other hand if you want suggestions on running the Task Force faster I would suggest:

• Investing in the 2 prestige mission teleport powers as that will help a little with the time
  • Running with the notoriety at lowest settings
  • Stealthing the missions you can stealth

I can't remember the time it took me to do it, but I didn't have the mission teleports and I came away thinking the time to merit was slow when compared to the other options I mentioned.

• 4 weeks later

Or you can run Heather Townsend’s arc for 120 merits per hour.

this arc is too good: takes 10 minutes, can be used for incarnate salvage to get t4 incarnates fast, then after can be run for two empyreal merits per run, which you then trade for 20 reward merits. It’s a cakewalk too.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:51 PM, Psede said:

Or you can run Heather Townsend’s arc for 120 merits per hour.

this arc is too good: takes 10 minutes, can be used for incarnate salvage to get t4 incarnates fast, then after can be run for two empyreal merits per run, which you then trade for 20 reward merits. It’s a cakewalk too.

This is good information, thanks!  I didn't think about the conversion of Empyrean Merits to Reward Merits.  I will say that the time to do Heather Townsend’s arc is different for me on each of my characters.  My stalkers take 12 to 15 minutes to do this arc, while my Beam/Devices blaster consistently finishes under 10 minutes.