The Cool Kids? Super Group

Zandera

It was our first time hosting in Khallisti Wharf, so thank you to everyone who came out to the new venue for the monthly costume contest. ❤️ 

The grand prize winner for November was Robo-Pilgrim with a non-conventional concept, creative backstory, and delicious pets.  Congratulations Robo-Pilgrim!

uUifQBA.jpg?1

Our second place winner was Order of the Claw representing the 'other side' of the table:

Spoiler

NPrYIpT.jpg

Finally, our third place victor was Ameliorator, representing a wholesome American Thanksgiving:

Spoiler

srvVo7j.jpg

Congratulations again to all our winners!

Edited by Zandera
  • Thanks 1

Indomitable 50's:  (Hero) Luminous Naiad, (Hero) Durability Dispenser

Apologies for the delay, but here is the exceptionally accurate and adorable Marvin the Martian costume submitted for a prior contest:

Spoiler

AI5xmvg.jpg

Amazing and accurate in my opinion!

Edited by Zandera
  • Like 1

It has come to my attention that there may or may not have been some shenanigans relating to scantily clad heroes and villains running around the warzone this past Saturday, November 9th.  For the record, The Cool Kids? does not condone streaking, bare or hairy chested flexing, neon green strapped body suits, or any other such risque costumes as part of our official events. 🤥

...We also do not actively discourage them. 

hyUv1GY.jpg

In less seriousness though, congratulations to Animal as the honored winner of 69 influence as a result of this impromptu fiasco.

• Haha 1

We will conclude the year with the December costume contest (details below and in the first post of this thread).  Dust off your red and white finery and otherwise wintry wear because the theme will be "Christmas!"

Date:  Saturday 12/28 at 4:00pm Eastern
Prize:  First Place 100,000,000 influence, Second Place 50,000,000 influence, Third Place 25,000,000 influence
Zone:  the majestic ski slopes of Pocket D
Judge:  @Eda
Theme:  Christmas!

• Like 1

The Cool Kids? has established a Discord server.  To join, please use the invitation code below.  I will add this information to the first post of this thread.

After you join the Discord server, please head over to the #discord-rules-and-info text channel to read the pinned post containing "Rules & Regulations".  Should you have any questions, please send a direct message to any administrator colored purple and listed at the top right of the member list on the right hand side of the discord.

On a more casual note, we expect that the Discord will primarily serve as a semi-private voice chat for nightly Rikti Mothership Raids (MSRs).  Secondarily, we hope to keep members and non-members alike who use Discord as a preferred venue to stay plugged in to the timing of our upcoming events.  

Edited by Zandera

• 3 weeks later

We are having a special event ALL MASTERMIND MSR on Saturday, December 28th at 9:00pm Eastern.  You must be level 35+ and a Mastermind to participate.  See you and your buddies there!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 11/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, Zandera said:

It has come to my attention that there may or may not have been some shenanigans relating to scantily clad heroes and villains running around the warzone this past Saturday, November 9th.  For the record, The Cool Kids? does not condone streaking, bare or hairy chested flexing, neon green strapped body suits, or any other such risque costumes as part of our official events. 🤥

...We also do not actively discourage them. 

hyUv1GY.jpg

In less seriousness though, congratulations to Animal as the honored winner of 69 influence as a result of this impromptu fiasco.

Well, I have been a semi-professional bad influence since 1961.

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.