Need Fire/Kin Corr Build

HazzardCounty

Looking for a Fire/Kin corr build spared no expense. I have not spent a dime on any toons since launch because this was a toon I had back on the live servers but never spec’d out. Would like to have fire mastery as Epic pool, I like having rise of the Phoenix. My goal with this toon is max Aoe dmg. But still be able to heal, speed boost, increase density. I want it purple IO’d to the max. I’ve just been hoarding all my cash and merits to make this possible. If anyone has a build please forward it, all my other toons on live were built off forum mid builds, I’m not really good at that.

Thank you for any help!

Please look at the build I posted today, it is fire/kin/dark, but it should still be useful to you. Why do you want rise of the phoenix? Do you expect to die? Would soul transfer satisfy you instead? I have a fire/kin/fire build but I did not take rise of the phoenix as I do not expect to die, but it is spec'd to join fire farms and thats it. That one is also posted on these forums.

My build is here: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,7099.0.html

Thank you I will check out your build. I don’t expect to die but sometimes it happens with a random pick up group, but not often. I’ll try your build out, I’m sure with all the sets death would be really rare. I guess I just built off my old toon (what I previously had) and didn’t really question the previous epic pool set.

Thank you I will check out your build. I don’t expect to die but sometimes it happens with a random pick up group, but not often. I’ll try your build out, I’m sure with all the sets death would be really rare. I guess I just built off my old toon (what I previously had) and didn’t really question the previous epic pool set.

You can buy a once per hour self rez power from the P2W vendor. The other option would be to retool my build to add soul transfer. The choice is up to you. In terms of my build though, I was just PLing people in a +4x8 with elite bosses and I never died, so you should be ok too.