Help with Soul Reaper based toon

Khan668

Heya all, looking to make a Soul Reaper based character. Either going NB or possibly Dual Blades, maybe Dark secondary but not sure. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm drawing a complete blank, maybe need more coffee...Thanks.

This might sound strange, but Psi Melee.  If you color the attack effects to be light blue they'd kind of look like Raziel's Wraith Blade (plus I think that he actually did possess telekinesis in Soul Reaver 1, at the very least).  As a secondary Dark Armor would be thematically appropriate, considering the PBAoE self-heal is vampiric in nature and the self-rez is thematically appropriate for somebody whose physical body is only a projection in the material world and, as such, "death" is temporary.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

I thought you meant like in Bleach.

I was in a Bleach themed SG back on the live servers.

One of the nice things about the Soul Reapers was they weren't all necessarily all just katana/ninja blade/dual weapons. Yoruichi doesn't even wield a Zanpaktou.

Rukia uses more kido more than her sword.

Sui-Feng (2nd squad captain) has that thing on her finger.

Hell, you could go Fire Melee, it has 2 or 3 sword attacks and you could think of the others as kido.

• Like 1

I thought you meant like in Bleach.

I was in a Bleach themed SG back on the live servers.

One of the nice things about the Soul Reapers was they weren't all necessarily all just katana/ninja blade/dual weapons. Yoruichi doesn't even wield a Zanpaktou.

Rukia uses more kido more than her sword.

Sui-Feng (2nd squad captain) has that thing on her finger.

Hell, you could go Fire Melee, it has 2 or 3 sword attacks and you could think of the others as kido.

I did mean Bleach, but the Rezial idea is good too. Good point about the Soul Reapers, not a fan of NB so have to think of something else.

• Like 1