Incarnate stuff for water blast/willpower?

ParaBruce

Musculature is generally your best bet for the Alpha.

Judgement, Pyronic and Ionic are probably the two best options for a ranged sent and you can recolor Pyronic to look icy. Mighty might work more for the water theme a little but is very slow animating. Cryonic is a long-ass cone, not a fan. Void is another possible theme choice. There are no really bad judgments.

Reactive, Degenerative, or Diamagnetic for the Interface.

Lore, best option is usually Longbow Core, but any Core pet is fine. Radial pets are trickier and mostly for soloing if your Core pet gets killed too much.

Destiny: Barrier if you're below def cap on S/L/E/Psi and you care about those, or Ageless Core if you're having Endurance troubles.

Hybrid: Assault Radial.

For Alpha, I chose Spiritual, to have the nuke and other big AoEs up as often as possible, and to get closer to perma-hasten. 

For Interface, I went Gravitic.  I already Frankenslot Pacing of the Turtle into all of the Water AoEs for that -recharge proc, and also with Ninja Caltrops.  Gravitic adds to the effect. 

For Judgment, I went Ion; it seems to be a popular choice.  Lore is character concept's choice; I went with Carnies because why not?  Destiny, I chose Ageless for still more recharge. 

Planning on taking Assault for Hybrid because more DPS is always good. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I like Intuition over Musculature for water. I'm extrapolating from my blaster here, but the same things should apply. You get slightly less bonus damage, but also +range, which is lovely for Steam Spray and for sentinels in general.