Dominion of Arachnos -Dam enhance?

Hey people. I've tried looking up what exactly the % Is of the -dam Arachnos enhance but I can't seem to find It anywhere. Not on the web, Ingame, and on Pines builder. Pines shows % proc chances on It but not how much the -dam per proc on a mob. Anyone else know by chance or know where to look? Trying to figure out If mobs running away from me Is worth having the 6th slot, concidering I don't need the 6 set bonus from Dominion. And maybe pick up a proc Immob or to hit debuff.

I don't know off the top of my head, but it should be clarified that the "Terrorize" fear component is not the "run away" kind.  It's the "cower in fear" kind which makes the mobs not attack back.  Honestly, that part is way better than the -damage portion. 

Common wisdom is to slot Venom Grenade with the full set.  It's your most common opening move and the %proc chance is not a PPM, so it's not affected by recharge or the fact that VG is an AoE.  20% of ever spawn you hit with VG end sup cowering in place instead of returning fire. 

I'd swap the set out of Wail then.  In my opinion, the proc is too good to not put it in a different, faster recharging AoE.  The flat proc rate and terrorize is wasted on a long recharge power like Wail, which would do great with a PPM proc instead, due to the long recharge.