Join the Paragon Defense Force

Infinitum

15 hours ago, Zubby said:

Sorry to necro the thread, but are you still looking for members?

Yes absolutely, we always are.

We are kinda like the Motel 6 we'll leave the light on for ya. 

Just with bad guys, trying to blow you up, and set you on fire 🙂

Edited by Infinitum

• 4 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 4 weeks later

Hi, I've come back to the game after years of not playing and started all brand new on Homecoming Excelsior service.  Would like to join your supergroup if possible.  The character i'm having fun with now is Blaizen.  I'm usually on a good part of thurs-sat and nights sun-wed.  If you have room would love to join you.

• Like 1

If you are still taking folks I'd love to develop a familiar group of people to play with. I know it's unnecessary, but do you ever find yourself wishing you had more of a specific type of AT? I enjoy just about every AT and like filling gaps when needed!

On 8/22/2020 at 6:02 PM, BigBrotherMidas said:

Are you still accepting members?

On 8/22/2020 at 7:04 PM, Delerious said:

I just got back into the game and this looks like the kind of group I'd like to join. I just sent a global friend request from @fire bug.

On 8/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, Giocondi said:

If you are still taking folks I'd love to develop a familiar group of people to play with. I know it's unnecessary, but do you ever find yourself wishing you had more of a specific type of AT? I enjoy just about every AT and like filling gaps when needed!

Sorry if I have missed some of these, we are usually on from 8pm eastern to AS late as 12 sometimes.

My work has been insanity lately, so I haven't frequented these forums as much as I would like, but I still play EVERY night. 🙂

Its my stress reliever.  Lol

So please send global requests to @Infinitum and @Aleriana and we will get you on board.

We will always take anyone that would like to join.

Thanks!