Base Request Items

pheeonix

Full size static buildings would be nice. For edge placement or filler. Huh, could even actually fill them.

• Like 1

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club

13 minutes ago, Xoza said:

Full size static buildings would be nice. For edge placement or filler. Huh, could even actually fill them.

I believe Leandro talked about this in a livestream.  The full size buildings like those in say AP are enormous.  They will take up a lot more space of even the maximum size plot than you think.  What might be better in order to conserve plot space is to make a "sky" option (like we have for AP, Cimerora, Space etc.) that is a background plate/backdrop of a cityscape or forest or mountains or whatever in the distance.  I am probably wrong but I think this is what is being used in that one mission from Marchand in Praetoria where you rescue Marauder.  You see the city off in the background but can't get to it.

• Like 3

Hey people who were around pre-shutdown, remember how pillars used to have finials at the ends? Here's a screenshot from a demorecorded base:

screenshot_190923-18-10-04.thumb.jpg.94431319abc4f433703d4ee0234d6480.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots of any of the other styles of pillar, just the Ancient(?) ones, but wherever those objects are stored in the .piggs, the other styles are probably stored nearby... Anyway, I'd love to have them back, even if I have to place them by hand instead of having them added automatically to the ends of pillars like they used to!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

I can't find anything that would suggest this has already been requested, but would it be possible to break up the default lighting source for an entire base? I'd like to assign the Indoor/Outdoor lighting scheme on a room-by-room basis.

That, and a wider variety of NPC actions would make me a happ(y / -ier) camper.

• Like 1

Everlasting Server

Star Cannon - Level 50+3 Mutation Blaster / Level 28+ Mutation Scrapper

Leader and Founder of The Revitalists (Heroic RPSG)

I know there's not models for these, but I would really like:

1. A coat/hat rack
  2. A shoe rack
  3. A vanity
  4. A wardrobe/armoire
  5. A refrigerator that isn't labelled biological hazard (I think just stripping the decal off the existing one would be fine.)
  6. An easel (isn't there a model for this in game, actually? The emote one?)
  7. Hairbrush
  8. Handmirror
  9. Pillows
  10. Cardboard boxes
Edited by Katharos
addin to the list
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Katharos said:
29 minutes ago, Captain Powerhouse said:
On 3/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, Katharos said:

why isn't sentinel bioarmour's athletic regulation getting a look?

Oversight, it will be addressed in the next build.

Oh no. Oh god. What have I done? 

Alright, this is gonna be a biggun.

There's a bunch of objects that aren't available, and having found the thread finally, I will ask for ONE BIG ONE. 

image.png.11ce476619acdea43e3e25f1e0ab91af.png

image.png.73bc5270a4014f04eb5ac09f8fc89d1f.png

Various sky raider parts, found in Striga Isle!
-2485.9 0.1 -378.0, for coordinates.

Also found in Striga Isle, the CARGO SHIP! One at -209.3 3.3 473.4image.thumb.png.cfd804c4468fe677069316ad2a1050e7.png

This includes the ship that you enter into Striga on.

There are a multitude of variations of the shipping container object throughout the game, so I will include notable ones. image.thumb.png.04853ebe97047cb0057d495c096026bd.png

image.thumb.png.ebdf60f97bf5c99780392f0c8c97e7e5.png

These ones are in Port Oakes, by the second ferry.

More posts coming!

Edited by DatBooster
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.9703e640d2866d24bf1ae7ffcf863007.png
A Barge! This one's in Sharkhead, at 165.5 -22.0 -2338.0
image.thumb.png.c99eef0aca2c57f6172b558c7a135026.png
Shanty town Objects! There's a LOT in this one picture, including the open shipping container off to the side, which I would also love. This is all at 434.8 62.9 -1365.7 in Sharkhead Isle.
image.thumb.png.172ec57e3269c6ef53abf9323e485120.png

Open shipping crates like these guys! Also destroyed cars. These are at -1810.0 10.0 951.8 in Port Oakes.

image.png.4f9176243940f28c467b774a5d5ec758.png

House boat! Also in Port Oakes, at -2101.7 13.8 1841.4.

• Like 3

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FREAKSHOW STRUCTURES!
I can't seem to get it to upload the image I want, but if you go to 6831.9 39.8 15.5 in Crey's Folly, there are plenty of examples all over the place.

Thank you, if you lovely devs deign to grace me with my requests!

(Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread)

Listen, I know it's not even Halloween, but *dodges the pumpkins* LISTEN it's not too early to think about winter! and maybe the winter time holidays! Can we please have the fairy lights hanging in the Null the Gull winter area and the christmasy type trees (whatever holiday light things you wanna call them) and the one big tree with the bird on it in the middle of the frozen lake, and maybe some snow for icy themed bases, and the ice slides, and the hanging fairy lights, and the candy cane things? The gazebo in that area. But really just snow? And the different tree types.

It already exists in the game, it's not like new code would have to be implemented.

And I know it's not even Halloween but I have to get the idea out there!

• Like 2

Oh my other suggestion was, more light options that actually give off light when using indoor options. So many of the light fixtures don't actually give off light in the darkness and are just decoration. I wish there was a way to change that.

• Like 1

As far as lights go - what about placeable light emissive points that don't have any visible fixtures, just markers visible while in edit mode? Especially nice if we could have several different colors (cold white, warm white, yellow/orange, red, purple, blue, and green ought to cover any lighting needs for any space - or better, just one or two of different radii that take custom colors if it's possible!). That would make it easy to add light to any of the non-light-emitting lamps and would be especially valuable in large open areas where there's nowhere to embed a hidden floodlight or hanging lamp (my usual go-to options for hidden lighting). 

• Like 3

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

• Community Rep
On 10/2/2019 at 1:14 AM, Star Cannon said:

I can't find anything that would suggest this has already been requested, but would it be possible to break up the default lighting source for an entire base? I'd like to assign the Indoor/Outdoor lighting scheme on a room-by-room basis.

That, and a wider variety of NPC actions would make me a happ(y / -ier) camper.

I know someone who talked to Leandro about this. He said it's impossible right now, coding being the way it is. For this as for so many other things, the editor would need to be completely rewritten, which I don't believe anyone is  undertaking. I want this SO much, too...

I've also heard that they are trying to get it so you place 1 NPC and then assign it's position, instead of selecting from a huge and yet incomplete menu of them.

@Temyra, there is already snow. Check the tab "Ambient Fx". Some of the snow is a huge area, but some is localized. However, there is no snow ground cover, just like there is no sand.  I've used...and yes, this is typical over the top me...the backs of the shower floors as snow cover.  I think it's snow 3 that makes little piles of snow that appear and then fade on the ground, over and over.

screenshot_190303-23-47-52.thumb.jpg.a97b19853676d3f2aacb2883bb467102.jpg

And, inactive arcane power crystals make passable ice, but they sway. The active ones glow and spin.

screenshot_170617-14-06-08.thumb.jpg.567754f7889dc956fb15e762378dfe02.jpgscreenshot_170617-14-06-45.thumb.jpg.1e395dce8a2bbeacafc91e721d5ffa22.jpg

On 10/9/2019 at 9:02 AM, Flashtoo said:

As far as lights go - what about placeable light emissive points that don't have any visible fixtures, just markers visible while in edit mode? Especially nice if we could have several different colors (cold white, warm white, yellow/orange, red, purple, blue, and green ought to cover any lighting needs for any space - or better, just one or two of different radii that take custom colors if it's possible!). That would make it easy to add light to any of the non-light-emitting lamps and would be especially valuable in large open areas where there's nowhere to embed a hidden floodlight or hanging lamp (my usual go-to options for hidden lighting). 

Well, you can sink lights to light an area, but I'd LOVE this. Also giving items inherent light, so that when you're placing things with indoor lighting outside the base, you don't have to worry about lighting it. If they can't give us different areas designated indoor and outdoor, how about this??

I've long wanted string lights, or neon line lights in different colors, too.

But, I'd be SO DANG HAPPY if they'd just give me some more basic building blocks. We have street signs, but no stop light nor streets nor street markings. We have no good indoor doors, and no usable door frames. I'd love to be able to insert a window in a wall without having to account for the different sized walls, if I want a window to see out of, and I'm tired of not having any pieces to cover over doors and windows. I know they are working on being able to give color and textures to different blank items so you can make about anything, but, in the meantime, couldn't we have just a few more basics? Please? Roads: Straight, curved, intersection. Stoplights. A beach. A section of wall with a window you can see through, all trimmed out (different sizes would be awesome). Much. Smaller. Wall. Segments. Half size with no trim would make me giddy with glee. DOORS, separate from their door jam, pls, and door jams. So many nice doors in Atlas Park, even RWZ...I want doors that are good for your average house/apt. Something nice, wooden, six paneled, etc. Oh, a thin wooden surface would be really nice. In different sizes, I could make larger tables, doors, etc. Metal railings for stairs, like you see in Brickstown, or heck, on the tram stations. More floors, there really aren't good options for tech or modern. More reflective/shiny things would be awesome, like mirrors, stone with a sheen, metal, etc.

I just feel like it'd be nice if we had a solid basic assortment of items before we have everything else, from Hamidon Husks to dreidels to baby carriages. I am hoping that that texture/shape editor change is being worked on and is making good progress!!!

-Dacy

Edited by Dacy
  • Like 3

I know it's been mentioned before, but I really would like to see more options for Villain lair assets. I appreciate the assets that have been added thus far. However, I would really like more of the construction assets that can be found around Grandville or in Arachnos missions in general. Some of the assets I'm thinking of include the massive display monitors in Grandville outdoors, Arachnos shipping containers, and those round Arachnos door frames.

Extra-large Arachnos monitors

1038182026_ArachnosMonitorandBanner.thumb.png.fe347c65b8b94f414d7479504a514f4f.png

Arachnos cables and twisted metal pipes

328502861_ArachnosCablesandPipes.thumb.png.b10520280bb0d75d35402bb3514cc79a.png

Red hologram map and large board room table

964715708_RedHologramandBoardRoomTable.thumb.png.fc8fe636b2ddbcfe71b114d0a4672c00.png

• Like 1

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811