Sad indeed

• 1 year later

The original Hollows definitely seperated the Heroes from the Sidekicks. The Taxibot players, however, were a straight up Godsend. 

• Like 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

One of my favorite things in the game happened when my Teleporter (Grav/FF, but he was primarily a teleporter, dammit!) was making his way across the Hollows, Hovering and TPing slowly, like you did to keep from running out of END and dropping out of the sky. I looked down and noticed a guy I had teamed with the previous night, surrounded by Trolls and with his health plummeting.

I didn't say anything (didn't have time) but I promptly laid every bubble I could on him. He stopped dying and took down all the trolls.

Never felt more like a superhero!

I loved the Hollows for Frostfire, but even without him, I'd still have a soft spot for it.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Perez was worse than the Hollows imo, you just had fewer missions there. At least with the Hollows it is mostly wide open, and you can get by if you know how, or just hover over it. That damn maze in Perez meant you had to get past group sized spawns in tight quarters just to get to the door. And the wall that’s *just* too high to jump over, meant that if you had chosen to delay your travel powe you had a much harder time getting out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Communistpenguin said:

Perez was worse than the Hollows imo, you just had fewer missions there. At least with the Hollows it is mostly wide open, and you can get by if you know how, or just hover over it. That damn maze in Perez meant you had to get past group sized spawns in tight quarters just to get to the door. And the wall that’s *just* too high to jump over, meant that if you had chosen to delay your travel powe you had a much harder time getting out.

Which is why I always took hurdle instead of swift as my precursor for health 😀