Seasonal and Anniversary Badges

Ferrous_Sapien

The seasonal events have been committed to by Homecoming (they will run the various Spring (Valentines), Summer (Blockbuster), Fall (Halloween), and Winter events at their appropriate time...Right now Summer Blockbuster is still going strong...

I'm torn on the Anniversary badges...personally I'm content to wait, but I understand the frustration

• Thanks 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 2 weeks later
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, Nericus said:

When I started the rebuild of my old badge Hunter I routed merits right away to the anniversary badges, as I wanted them out of my way asap

You can use merits to get anniversary badges? How does that work?

23 minutes ago, Ferrous_Sapien said:

Through Ouroboros, but only during anniversary month (May).

Sad that I didn't find out about Homecoming until June. My main had every anniversary badge from Celebrant on. I'd love to have those back again. Guess I am waiting until next year...

3 hours ago, Moonshades said:

You can use merits to get anniversary badges? How does that work?

The memorial vendor Luna in ouroborus is set to offer them during anniversary month. 100 reward merits per badge.

Also as an FYI if you want to get a jump on winter badges, buy about 200 candy canes from the auction house and visit the elf vendor in the ski lodge of pocket d.  Also both ski slopes are online and all badges from them are available.  For them you may find that hover, fly, Sprint, ninja run, and afterburner or combinations there of may be your new best friends on the slopes

• Thanks 1

The problem with the birthday badges was, that one badge cost 100 Reward Merits, at that time I barley had them. I think it would be ok, if you could buy those any time, I mean the Winter Birthday Badges so do speak, can be bought in Pocket D any time and not only during Winter Event.

e64f70-1558633601.jpg

• 2 weeks later
On 8/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, DarkEye86 said:

The problem with the birthday badges was, that one badge cost 100 Reward Merits, at that time I barley had them. I think it would be ok, if you could buy those any time, I mean the Winter Birthday Badges so do speak, can be bought in Pocket D any time and not only during Winter Event.

Yes, at the moment you can get candy canes from the auction house or possibly the winter themed Super Packs.  Get some candy canes and go visit the elf in the Ski Lodge. Between that and the 6 ski slope badges,  I only need to wait to gather presents and defeat the Winter Lord, Lord Winter and the boss of the winter mission (I forget her name), and snaptooth 5 times.