Slotted enhancements getting overwritten without warning prompt

So today I went to the AH and bought 6 Sting of the Manticore IOs right? I dropped one of them in one of my slots, then i went to grab the second one to drop into the slot next to it,. Apparently my cursor was hovering slightly over the slot I just stuck the first IO on and  the second slot when I let go the button - well it replaced  the first IO with the 2nd one. I had to return to the AH and re-purchase the first IO that got overwritten.  Fortunately it wasn't ridiculously expensive, but still, that's not cool at all. No warning prompt?? Does my mouse really need an accuracy check  when I go to drop enhancements in my power slots? C'mon guys, this needs to be fixed.

Edited by MageAgainstTheRegime

That's not really the same thing, though.  If you disable Hide Place Enhancement Prompt, it'll nudge you before every single enhancement you place, even in empty slots. There's no prompt that only goes off if you attempt to replace one Enhancement with another. 

10 minutes ago, Williwaw said:

That's not really the same thing, though.  If you disable Hide Place Enhancement Prompt, it'll nudge you before every single enhancement you place, even in empty slots. There's no prompt that only goes off if you attempt to replace one Enhancement with another. 

Thank you for bringing that up - YES this is what prompted me to change the option. Every time I'd go to slot, no matter if that slot was empty or full, it kept prompting, which was extremely annoying. Ok now I don't feel so bad. I think it's something maybe worth "correcting" at some point in the future. I'm just glad it wasn't a 20 mill+ Ragnarok, that would have sucked.