Conversion Tables?

Snakebit

Is there a list, tree, chart, spreadsheet or table anywhere that shows at a glance the most efficient conversion routines? For instance, I have 10 of the Scirroco set and I want to convert them out...I want to look at a table and see if I should convert them in rarity or roll to another set or what.  

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

I'd convert to another set. sciroccos will convert by type to obliteration but those vary in price from 1.5-4.5 million depending on the day. Sciroccos themselves would sell for 1-2 and you have multi-strike and cleaving blow at essentially any level to muck up the works. So @200k per typed conversion the money's just not there. there's no spreadsheet for all this but Shinobu and others have spelled it all out in several places. Here's one.

• Like 1

Because of the way the market fluctuates, I suspect a definitive conversion table would be impossible. For example, I've been playing with the market for just over a month and in that time the Celerity: Stealth IO has dropped its average sale price from 2.5 million inf to 1.5 million inf. Sale prices also vary by day of the week, with weekends bringing higher prices than weekdays.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Enhancement_Sets

The Enhancement Sets page on Paragowiki should list most sets and levels by type, so that can be very helpful to determine what can convert into what.

Mind you it lists PvP and Winter O and Purple sets in the same category as Uncommon and Rare sets, so you have to be aware of what those are.  For example Targeted AoE lists Frozen Blast and Javelin's Volley and Ragnarok, but the other IOs listed there will not suddenly convert into a PvP or Winter O set or Purple IO.  Each of those are in a separate category.

Also of note, there are two Uncommon and two Rare sets in this category but one is too new to be listed.  Air Burst and Detonation are the Uncommon sets, and Positron's Blast and Annihilation are the Rare sets.  And I'm not sure why Annihilation isn't listed -- so far as I remember it was scheduled for I24 release, just like the Lords of Winter sets.

Anyway, one of the interesting things here is that all sets go to 50 (the two Uncommon and two Rare), but most start at level 20.  Air Burst starts at level 10.  This is curious because if you have a level 10 Air Burst, you can't do a category conversion on it because there's nothing else in Targeted AoE that can be level 10.  This is an issue I've run into with attuned IOs, because even though they have no specific level, they do know what is the lowest and highest level the normal version of that attuned IO can be, and Attuned IOs will go by lowest possible level when you are attempting to convert them.  So you can do a category conversion (Targeted AoE) on an attuned Detonation and get a Positron's Blast, an Annihilation, or an Air Burst.  But you can't convert an attuned Air Burst to anything else by category, just like you can't convert a level 10 Air Burst by category.  

Edited by Shinobu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinobu said:

Anyway, one of the interesting things here is that all sets go to 50 (the two Uncommon and two Rare), but most start at level 20.  Air Burst starts at level 10.  This is curious because if you have a level 10 Air Burst, you can't do a category conversion on it because there's nothing else in Targeted AoE that can be level 10.  This is an issue I've run into with attuned IOs, because even though they have no specific level, they do know what is the lowest and highest level the normal version of that attuned IO can be, and Attuned IOs will go by lowest possible level when you are attempting to convert them.  So you can do a category conversion (Targeted AoE) on an attuned Detonation and get a Positron's Blast, an Annihilation, or an Air Burst.  But you can't convert an attuned Air Burst to anything else by category, just like you can't convert a level 10 Air Burst by category.  

Huh, I didn’t realize that about attuned.  I guess I assumed that the system would convert it into ANYTHING in the range.  Thanks for figuring that out and sharing it with us!

Who run Bartertown?