Best way to slot WIll Power

FullEclipse

4 hours ago, Rathulfr said:

I play an Energy/WP Sentinel, and I had to play a Fire/Regen Sentinel in order to learn what to do with it.  The thing that made it click for me was to lean into +regen.  Fully-kitted, my En/WP Sent has +717% regen.  Yes, you read that right: seven-hundred-and-seventeen percent.  My Fire/Regen Sentinel has only +666% regen (throws up devil horns).  This means that my WP does regen better than my Regen.  My mind boggles at the thought, even now.  Add in the layered defenses and resistances, and my En/WP Sentinel is nigh unkillable, once the alpha's out of the way.  YMMV.

the power of /regen lies in being able to get over 700% regen easily, the toggle absorb over time shield, and at will healing while still getting respectable defenses. Also Moment of glory is a crazy good oh shit button with no crash which makes you a god for 15 seconds.

Edited by Destlin

1 minute ago, Destlin said:

the power of /regen lies in being able to get over 700% regen easily, the toggle absorb over time shield, and at will healing while still getting respectable defenses. Also Moment of glory is a crazy good oh shit button with no crash which makes you a god for 15 seconds.

Oh yes, I know: I love my Fire/Regen Sent.  I was just surprised by how easy it was to do with WP.  I hadn't expected that.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer