The Beta Account Center is currently under maintenance ×
Thorazine

I can no longer alt-tab to other programs....

Have you been messing with key binds? Any idea of things you've done recently?

Also, I encourage having this in the Tequilla options to help reduce the strain on your system when (successfully) alt-tabbing:

-maxinactivefps 5

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)

On 7/30/2019 at 9:33 AM, Thorazine said:

...unsure what happened, any suggestions or thoughts?  Help is appreciated!

Are you able to window key + D to drop to the desktop?

I'm not sure what is going on, it seems if I start my browser before the game I can tab out, either way, I changed to windowed mode so the task bar is available and it works fine.  Thanks all.

"Stand By to Stand By"

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:47 AM, Thorazine said:

I'm not sure what is going on, it seems if I start my browser before the game I can tab out, either way, I changed to windowed mode so the task bar is available and it works fine.  Thanks all.

Well if it Helps to understand Why...You have to have something else running/open to Alt-Tab over to. The desktop alone may not be enough to Alt-Tab out to.

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)