Share your interface setup!

10 minutes ago, cshadow133 said:

I would like to know what that window is to the left of your powers.  They appear to be Macro's, but long buttons instead of a circle like the other powers?  And if so, how is it that you were able to set it up like that?

Its a custom macro window

11 hours ago, cshadow133 said:

I would like to know what that window is to the left of your powers.  They appear to be Macro's, but long buttons instead of a circle like the other powers?  And if so, how is it that you were able to set it up like that?

It's a custom window with macros. Simply create the following path: <yourcohdirectory>\data\customwindows and paste the attached file in there.

You can edit the file with most text processors (I recommend notepad++, it's free). 

This is the current code you'll find inside the file. It's pretty straightforward, don't be afraid to mess around with it.

Window "Falsey's Menu" 0.2083 0.8213 308 178
    Button Sybil "bind v targetcustomnext Syb$$targetcustomnext solaris"
    Button Cyst "bind v targetcustomnext Cyst"
    Button General "bind v "targetcustomnext enemy alive Gen$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Rom$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Req"
    Button Surgeon "bind v targetcustomnext alive Surg"
    Button "Auction House" ah
    Button "Edit Me" nop
    Open 1
End

Window "Falsey's Menu" - the name of the menu, followed by its dimension (you can simply drag and resize ingame, don't worry about this)

Button "name" "bind/macro" - name of the button, followed by a bind or macro of your choice

You can edit, add or remove any button ingame. Everytime you launch the game, the window will show at the top left corner. You can drag it around, resize it or minimize it.

custom.window

Warning: This post may contain an opinion.

1921777987_MarineXUI.thumb.jpg.6657927bd3f56f61583d3ea286c7b6f4.jpg

A bit Cluttered but requires less mouse traffic and keeps me from accidently clicking say, walk...

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

2 hours ago, Falsey said:

I dont recall my map being this easy to read with my videomaps version. Are all your Maps fully revealed?

Yes. I've got the 'Reveal' power which clears the entire map in one go. Thing is I can't remember where I got it. It may be from the p2w vendor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Spotlore said:

I like to keep my hud clean and out of the way.  Wish I could make the buttons smaller without making chat smaller.  Wish I could make more then one power automatic as well.  

SpotloreHUD.jpg

Try

/windowscale chat 100 

That should only change the scale of the one window and leave the rest alone.

16 hours ago, MrAxe said:

Yes. I've got the 'Reveal' power which clears the entire map in one go. Thing is I can't remember where I got it. It may be from the p2w vendor.

It is the P2W vendor, 10,000 inf I believe. I have it on all my toons. 

On 8/16/2019 at 4:36 PM, cshadow133 said:

I can't help but see that your color is blue and a certain part of her costume is also blue... very nice. 🙂

Yeah well, I have another character who costume is primarily red and the UI is red.  Sooo... navy blue it is!

Here's mine for my scrapper.

3l24Ujw.jpg

The pet window when I used lore power shows up just above inspirations, and when I team up, the team or league window shows up in top left.

Edited by Ideon

On 7/31/2019 at 6:04 AM, Falsey said:

My eyes! Get off my lawn! (kidding - I actually don't think it's too cluttered).

On 7/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, Godlike said:

...i may be the opposite of the poster who likes things uncluttered...

Screenshot_19.png

Hey look, it's a high-level gameplay Runescape window setup!