Any way to disable animated GIFS?

Minor thing I know, and I know some people love them of course,  but I find animated gifs annoying and distracting (like the dancing/flashing avatars people choose).  It is why to this day I don't have them enabled in Twitch chats.  Any way to disable them here?  To be clear, it'd just be an option for those that choose not to see them, I don't mean globally.

Edited by Riverdusk
  • Like 2

+1

I for one wouldn't use such an option, but since you've asked for it to be completely optional, I can definitely throw in a voice of support.  🙂

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I'm a bit out of date on php and such so I have no idea if the forum software can actually do that.

But a lot of major browsers have addons and extensions that can stop it! I don't know if you have looked into that at all. It's a pretty easy client side fix if you are using Chrome or Firefox. 

Everlasting: American iDoll, Dumbelle, Chernobyl Rose, Caged Cuckoo, Joseon One

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

• 3 weeks later

Most browsers can do this in their settings somewhere. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291